- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene.
- Meets U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) federal regulations for use in food processing and handling
- Textured along the length of the fingers for improved grip compared to a glove with textured fingertips
- Palm thickness is 2.6 mils and finger thickness is 3.6 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.5" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player