5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly soft and has the cutest smile
My just turned 3 year old loves pandas (she has a large collection of stuffed pandas) and my 6 year old just bought her this one for her birthday. It has the softest fur, has a soft cuddly body, and has the cutest smile. I'm very impressed!
Published on April 12, 2010 by Mary S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as pictured / described but still cute.
Published on December 21, 2011 by Tina D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as pictured / described but still cute., December 21, 2011
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
This panda is measured lying down from tip of feet to tip of hands, not from sitting position. Therefore, much smaller than I thought it would be. The panda also does not look the photo. The face is not as full, much smaller head. The chest is also not white but black from arm to arm. The panda also contains beans in body, not all fiber fill. Still super soft and cuddly. Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - doesn't look at all like picture, November 15, 2011
Jean (Vancouver) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
Just received it and I am very disappointed because the product looks nothing like the picture. The label confirms it is "Ni Hao" but the panda looks completely different and is no where as cute. Would not recommend you buying it based on the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly soft and has the cutest smile, April 12, 2010
Mary S. "PinkTerrier" (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars plush panda, January 18, 2007
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
quick ship, high quality very soft my son loves it! tad smaller then I envisioned but exactly as stated,

2.0 out of 5 stars Panda sheds, August 17, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
The panda is absolutely adorable - my son absolutely loves it. However it sheds very easily so is not safe for babies and toddlers that chew on toys. Sadly I had to return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Description, December 18, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
Be careful when ordering this product-it is much smaller than you might think. The picture shows it sitting up and the description says it is 12", whihc led me to believe it was 12" tall when sitting up. Since my daughter had requested a "big stuffed panda" for Chrstmas, I ordered it. I was very disappointed to receive it and find out that it's approximately 12" long stretched out. Sitting up, it's only about 5 or 6 inches. It's too late for me to get my daughter a larger one and I feel terrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
Gave this panda as a gift and was very pleased. I love the way his evil smile is hidden to the untrained eye by his level of cuteness. Anyone who touches him will have fallen into his trap and will certainly love him. Its very impressive. I am considering hiring more than one to guard my lair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Plush Panda, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
Cute toy. Even though listed as 12" it seemed a little on the small side, but very soft and cute, and much loved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it for my girlfriend, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
I got this for my girlfriend and she absolutely adored it. It is a lot less plush than I than I thought it would be, but it does the job really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice panda, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Aurora Plush 12" Ni Hao, The Floppy Panda (Toy)
very cute and a lot smaller in size when I received it. My son loves it and sleeps with it every night.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›