- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$35.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.95 (36%)|
* Our Unique Focal Point Icon helps you focus on your poses.
* It's available in Great Illuminating colors that Define your Inner Self.
* The 1/4" thickness provides you with our specially designed memory foam that's thick enough to protect your knees and joints, while still allowing you to grip the floor. This Mat will mold to your hands and feet to allow you to grip the floor any indentations will disappear after time and use.
* Aurorae is one of the most durable and easy to care for Yoga Mats with Incredible Value
* This Mat has been SGS approved. The world's largest testing, inspection and Verification Company for certification and your safety.
CUSTOMER SERVICE We at Aurorae are here to serve you as best as possible! We value 5 star service so if for any reason you are unsatisfied please contact me directly through Amazon before writing your review and I am committed to do whatever possible to resolve it.
AURORAE YOGI TIPS
* Wash your mat down with a soft brush and a non oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
* Hang dry outside in sun if possible. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.
* Wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.
* Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your practice.
* Always keep a towel near you to wipe away any perspiration. * If necessary, use an Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power.
* To keep your mat fresh and clean spray Aurorae Organic Mat Wash directly onto the mat after use. This will disinfect, restore and keep mat free from bacteria.
Remember "It's Your Yoga" "Your Island of Peace and Tranquility"
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Not as thick as I had hoped. Still feel the floor on my knees. Smells funky too. Just too expensive for what it is.Published 4 hours ago by Patti Stirk
This is my first yoga mat I've bought so I don't have a lot to compare it to but it seems like a good quality mat. It's not slippery and is thick enough to be comfortable. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Maria
It is an okay mat. Nothing special - similar to my previous mats. It is still slippery for me, even after following the directions and after 2 months of use. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by L. Li
Beautiful mat. Love the color (I chose the dark green) A short soak in some warm water with a splash of Lavender Dr. Bronners and it's sticky as can be. Read morePublished 1 day ago by J. Durant
Absolutely perfect mat. It's thick enough so that even shoulder stands and head stands are comfortable, but yet supportive enough to not impede other poses. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Stefanie Butera
I had tried another mat from another company - it smelled awful! This one came, and it's non-smelly, sticky enough, thick enough. I love it.Published 3 days ago by G. Madsen
this is my second one of these mats, i bought my first 4 years ago and it is durable, comfortable, good thickness but not too think, all around durable mat.Published 4 days ago by V. Puri
Love the thickness, my knees were in pain with a previous mat. The only thing is that sometimes it can be slippery.Published 5 days ago by Ess
Product came as decribed. I really love the deep red/scarlet color. Very beautiful. And the mat is perfect size. Nice and long. And the stickyness is perfect. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Krista Pykett