We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Incense made by Auroshikha is regarded as some of the finest incense in the world. Auroshikha has captured the light, delicate fragrances of nature, lovingly made at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry.
- These intoxicating fragrances from Auroshikha provide the key to unlock the benefits of aromatherapy, essentially, the use of fragrance to create an uplifting or enhancing mood or environmental effect.
- Use of natural incense promotes longevity, harmonizes the psychophysical constitution, and enhances mental focus. Auroshikha is to be preferred over aerosol air fresheners and less pure brands of incense.
- It's a safe and healthy product to bring into your home for added freshness, harmony and health. Feel the gentle and soothing presence of nature. You can instantly create moods of clarity, romance, or mystery -- anything you choose.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The company, Tom's Incense LLC, promptly delivered my sage, and my home has been filled with the most light, delectable fragrance ever since. It certainly has helped me stay in a state of calm as I go through some pretty big life stuff!
My only qualm is that the incense burns down too quickly, but, hey, that's a small price to pay on a very pungent, sweet smelling return!
Stacy Lytwyn Maxwell, Author/Book Reviewer/Teacher
CONSUMMATE CONNECTICUT: DAY TRIPS WITH PANACHE
Great Incense, great smell and last long.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This smells lovely! I definitely recommend giving it a try.Published 8 months ago by saturday mourning
LOVE IT I just wish they sold it in larger packages!Published 16 months ago by Cynthia A. Boatwright
Super nice incense ! Doesn't have that burning wood smell that most other incense has. High quality.Published 18 months ago by Gargoyle
good service, arrived on time,. Strong scent. A little pricey, but worth it.Published 19 months ago by squiggy1
Why not just buy real sage? This is not sage smelling, and it's small, yet lets off an off putting strong aroma. Won't purchase anymore. Sorry.Published on July 14, 2013 by Kent
I don't get any "sage" scent at all from this, not that it smells bad, I just don't sense any sage.Published on April 24, 2013 by Jobiwan