Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aurum Ultra Series High Speed HDMI Cable (35 Ft) - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return [Newest Version] - 35 Feet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2012
Update: I purchased more than a year ago on May of 2012. When I first ordered it, the first one that came was defective and I had to return it. Fortunately the seller was prompt and courteous. He sent me a replacement which I have been using to connect my Onkyo TX-NR616 7.2-Channel THX Select2 Plus Certified Network A/V Receiver(Black) with my Optoma PRO260X 3D-Capable DLP Multimedia Projector, 3000 Lumens, 3000:1 Contrast Ratio

It is not an expensive high end cable, but it is suitable and very capable, and does the job just as well one.

The video quality is still fine and the coated and protected seems to be doing great. Great price, great buy. Would buy again.
review image review image review image
on February 11, 2012
The ferrule on this cable is a full 7/8" diameter - that is just enormous and way too big and makes fishing through walls a bit of a chore. Were it not for that, I would have given it 5 stars because everything else - 3D, ARC, you name it - is working perfect.
on April 6, 2016
Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (40 feet) - Supports 3D and Audio Return Channel - Full HD Review

I needed a really long HDMI cable. I did my research to make sure that i could use a single cable to make the 32 foot run we needed to. HDMI will max out at about 40 feet before attenuation kicks in.SO in conjunction with a Sewell Direct 1x2 HDMI Splitter, v1.4, 4k by 2k support we split a cable from Dish network receiver and ran the cable under the house. Its works like a charm and there has been no issues with the signal.

Pro’s
• 40 Feet so that it can make it almost anywere in a house
• Shielded like crazy with 26 gauge wire. And certified at that
• Aurum Cables has a limited lifetime warranty so if something happens we can contact them

Con’s
• Really wanted just black

Conclusion
This is really a premium cable. I use the Amazon cables for most of my stuff but since I was going to go such a long distance and throughout a house i wanted to get something to make sure that there were no issues. I didnt want to run that cable twice.
on January 28, 2015
Horrible. Should have figured based on the price. Glad I bought it when it was ten, and not forty. Picture was gritty and pixels would pop in and out; it reminded me of an over clocked video card, where you would get neon green pixels when core clocks and memory clocks didn't match up. Tried other ports, straight connection, etc, same problems. Switched cables to my old (too short) cable, problem vanished. Avoid this. Further more, forcing me to wait for money (refund, so I can't even buy another cable) when they swiftly took it to deliver me a defective product. Garbage.
on April 20, 2013
Due to the length and weight of the cable too much stress was put on the connector on one end. Thus the cable flexed too much over a period of only a couple weeks and a loos connection occurred within the cable between the cable and the male HDMI plug. I'm very lucky it didn't damage the female HDMI connector on my TV. If you buy this product you MUST brace the cable at both ends so that the cable doesn't flex in relation to the connector and damage the intricate connections and/or cause potential damage to the female HDMI connector on your device. Be forewarned. Use more caution than I did. I had it braced but not well enough. All it's good for not is as a fishing tackle weight.
on April 7, 2016
To start I have an old SONY Projector mounted on the ceiling and had bought back than 2 15ft Better Cables they didnt carry long runs back than.
Its been maybe 4 years since I turned the projector back on had an itch since I bought a newer Sony Receiver. Looking around didnt want to spend much. Here we are Aurum sells a 40ft cable looked at most of the reviews and bought the cable. Its a stiff cable not the type that gets tangled.
You can shape it in any way around corners in a U that is a good part since the way I have to go around everything to install it. Now the performance
well since its an old projector and the cable is a cheaper version of what I would have bought it was a surprise for 40ft. Its nothing like my HDMI Samsung but the colors are great and the picture contrast are as good as I can get the projector. Since its 1.4 HDMI and my projector is working the old 1.0 HDMI no problems there there were no problems anywhere. So some people who might not know that much about the TV industry might say its terrible but since I am in the industry I have to say this was a great buy.
on May 10, 2016
It is easy to see that these cables are of high quality as soon as you open the packaging. The braided cables are a good thickness and very strong. I got the 35ft one to run Doom 4 from my custom built gaming PC to my 42" TV. For some reason my wife like to watch me play "scary" games. But she wasn't going to sit and watch me on my 24" monitor on an uncomfortable chair. So this was my method. I have tested it with other games and by streaming Netflix from my PC. Everything checks out just fine. Hopefully I can check the 4K capabilities soon when a get another TV. So for, works great!
on January 30, 2013
It is just a ta thicker than my other amazon basics hdmi. I had to get one longer so it could run behind the furniture and not hang across on top of them. I do not think 15 feet is long enough for it to start losing signal but the cable had its problems with the sightliest movement from my TV, which is hanging from a articulated mount. SO when I move the TV, it loses signal and I have to tinker with it to get a signal again. There is barely no tension in the cable either and have it well attached to the mount so that its own weigh is not influencing it. I feel like the material that covers the cable is awesome, good texture and very malleable for its thickness. However, I dont know if it actually protects it enough. There is no sign of fray or kink on the cable.

Otherwise the audio and video are the only thing that keeps it positive, while it works. Sometimes it loses the signal without me moving the tv/mount!

I ordered about a month ago but didnt use it until now. If anyone knows what is wrong with it, please a little help. I dont know if I can return it now. If an Aurum costumer agent reads this, please contact me for the 1 year warranty, if it applies or not.

thanks
~A bit disappointed.
on May 22, 2014
Good quality cable, not great. The woven jacket feels tight and caused the cables to have stiff feel to when working with them. The connectors had their name on an insert stuck on, of most were not straight and a few were falling off. If they do not take any more pride while placing their name on the connector, then the workmanship that I cannot see most likely matches. Still got a great deal on a five pack so, good cable considering the price. Would consider purchasing again for my home use, but I would not consider a professional grade.
on September 18, 2015
I was looking into an HDMI cable to connect my computer to a Visio 24 inch E-series smart LED HDTV so I could play PC games on a bigger screen from a more relaxed seating option. I end up finding this and ordered it due to the more protective covering for the wire. Worked as expected for the computer, then I got the idea to try plugging my WiiU into the TV with it to reduce amount of cables cluttering up the area. To my amazement, the image got sharper and the sound buzzed less. Highly recommended if have a current gen console attached to your TV as a lot of home consoles appear to ship with iffy HDMI cables (tried it with a friend's Xbox One with the same results).