Do not inhale the spray when you use it.
Be careful not to spray Ausanil into or around your eyes.
Make sure that priming is done away from pets and small children.Indications
You should consider Ausanil if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions: o Do your severe headaches or migraines occur frequently and interfere with your ability to function or get through everyday activities? o Is your current treatment plan only partially effective in treating your headache pain? o Does it take more than 30 minutes to achieve pain relief? o Do you need or use more than one medication to find pain relief? o Are you concerned about using too much of your current medication(s) to achieve pain relief? o Do you "lose" medications taken orally due to migraine-related nausea or vomiting? o Are you concerned that headache remedies may upset your stomach, contain caffeine, or could lead to ulcers or liver damage? o Has your doctor advised against some headache remedies if you have heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure? o Are some headache remedies not available to you because they interact with other drugs you may be taking?Ingredients
Active ingredients: Capsicum Annuum 3X and Zingiber officinale 3XDirections
Please refer to the full instructions for use of Ausanil that are included in the Patient Information Sheet enclosed with each bottle of Ausanil.
Use Ausanil as early as possible when you get your headache.
Ausanil is a nasal spray (not an inhaler) and WILL STING UPON BEING USED. Your eyes may water and become red. After about a minute, you may blow your nose clear. Be very careful not to use the same tissue for your nose and eyes, The stinging will be transient and should be gone in a few minutes.
Ausanil works on the nerves in the lining of the nose - do not inhale or snif into the throat.Legal Disclaimer
Who should not take Ausanil?
DO NOT take Ausanil without first checking with your doctor if you:
· Are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
· Are less than 18 years old.
· Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
· Have an active nasal infection.
· Suffer from hemiplegic, basilar or atypical migraine.
· Have a new onset first time severe or unusual headache that you have never had before (Seek medical attention immediately!).
· Are having predominantly back of the head or neck pain as the location of your headache symptoms.
· Have had surgery to your nose, or a severely deviated septum.
· Suffer frequent or unexplained nose bleeds. Have had asthma.
· Have taken or used any other nasal spray (including prescription nasal sprays for migraine) within the past one hour.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer