- not applicable Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment 8 Fl Oz
- Deep conditioning treatment for damaged 'do's.
- Ideal for dried out locks but great for all hair types.
- Accented with a touch of Australian aloe, jojoba seed oil and sea kelp
- Deep conditioning treatment transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula.
- Winner of numerous beauty awards including Glamour Magazine's 'Glammies Readers Choice Award' in 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Style Name: Moist Deep
From the Manufacturer
3 Minute Miracle Collection
Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner: winner of Allure's 'Best of Beauty' Award, Justine's 'Real Beauty' Award & the Temptalia 'Editor's Choice' Award.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
- WATER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ECKLONIA RADIATA EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISO- THIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIA- ZOLINONE, GLUTAMIC ACID.
Check-out our Other Collections
|3 Minute Miracle Color||3 Minute Miracle Shine||3 Minute Miracle Smooth||3 Minute Miracle Strong|
|What's its 3 Minute Miracle?||10x the color protection* *strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo||24 hour shine||24 hour frizz control||10x stronger* *strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo|
|Size Options||8 oz.||8 oz.||8 oz.||8 oz.|
Water/EAU, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 2 minutes and 45 seconds to think deep thoughts about your day. Rinse then go!
Top Customer Reviews
1. It does have water listed as the first ingredient which is a plus
2. Even though it does have silicone that isn't water soluble , there are ways to work around this by using a ACV rinse or a clarifying shampoo
3. Although fragrances can be drying , it is listed as the 7th ingredient which means compared to the first or second ingredient it doesn't have as much.
4. It has aloe and jojoba oil, which are both great for my hair
My first impressions/ what stood out first was the bottle and design. It has a nice twist and squeeze feature with grip indentations on the sides which makes for a nice hold. So even though your hands are wet or slippery, it is easy to handle the bottle, get the product out and tend to your hair.
Smell and Texture: It has a very nice sweet and subtle smell and not too overwhelming.Read more ›
popular as the "Moist" conditioner. Now they have brought back "Smooth" and it is better than ever. I have tried this new version and it still conditions, gives glossy and tangle free hair that has body. Does not weigh hair down. I have very long hair, and this product works all the way down to the ends. I don't leave it on my hair for more than a minute and it still works well. That may be where the product has been improved. It works quickly and effect lasts and lasts.
I am very pleased that Aussie has brought "Smooth" back- and P.S.- I have also tried the new Aussie "Three Minute Miracle STRONG" conditioner. It gives thickness, body and volume, but not as really, really smooth and frizz-taming as "Smooth"
If you want smooth and glossy hair that moves in the wind without tangling, this is the stuff. Enjoy!! And thank you to Aussie for listening!
The product is very good and affordable, and a great choice for dry hair, for normal hair is more of a once a week treatment
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for my 4c tex-laxed hair. Best detangler... I lose maaaaybe 5 strands, if that.Published 7 hours ago by V
it's like any other on shelf conditioner nothing special except for the stupid cape once you open it is done you can not close it, yes the product wont' come out unless you scuze... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by sarah
Obsessed! I use this once a week being that I straighten my hair every day. It makes me hair so incredibly soft and disappears any damage!Published 12 hours ago by financm
I just recently tried this product and I love the way it makes my hair feel. I have very dry and frizzy hair and this product works just as described. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Noelle
The first time when I used this product and I left it on my hair for 3 min, I was not impressed at all. I have colored damaged hair. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Larisa
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Only place I have found is online! Very difficult to find products for hair with multiple needs.....color, curls. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sheila Garman
Not sure what it is, but the first time that I used this conditioner, my hair did not like it. It felt slightly stiff and dry. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Joyce
Ok blush. Just, plain average and ok. Won't throw out but won't rebuy either.Published 4 days ago by A. Cohn