Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Health and Beauty|Change

on April 17, 2015
I got this item free from BZZ Agent and I never really heard of using an Aussie Product on natural hair, but this worked WONDERS! I used it on my daughter's 4c coarse natural hair and it instantly became easier to detangle and provided a lot of slip. It has a thicker consistency so I would advise against using it as a leave-in conditioner. After I rinsed it out, my daughter's hair retained moisture and had way more manageability than when I've used other products. I definitely recommend using this product if your hair tends to soak up moisture and for easier detangling.
on February 13, 2015
My favorite conditioner! I have a lot of frizzy, wavy mixed race hair (Asian Caucasian) and this perfectly defines and controls it! I use Rusk Sensories Smoother Shampoo, and they work perfectly together. I've also used 3 minute miracle "Moist" conditioner, but I really prefer this "Smooth" version, which controls frizz better.
review image
44 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
I got to try this product free and as a promotion thanks to Aussie and Bzzagent and I am happy that I did. As a natural curly/kinky hair girl moisture is everything. I particularly suffer from extreme breakage each time I touch my hair. Natural kinky hair is curly and sometimes very coily and naturally it tends to be extremely dry because it hard for moisture to make it down the ends of our tresses due to all the twist and turns. Therefore it is essential to use products that will maximize moisture. At first I was a bit skeptical about trying this product, just because it is not a brand I am familiar with for my hair type and when I looked at the ingredients some things were a flag for me. This product does have dimethicone which is a non soluble silicone that can cause build up on hair and many people warn against it. It also has fragrance/parfum which can be drying to the hair. However I decided to use this product on my hair anyway because

1. It does have water listed as the first ingredient which is a plus
2. Even though it does have silicone that isn't water soluble , there are ways to work around this by using a ACV rinse or a clarifying shampoo
3. Although fragrances can be drying , it is listed as the 7th ingredient which means compared to the first or second ingredient it doesn't have as much.
4. It has aloe and jojoba oil, which are both great for my hair

My first impressions/ what stood out first was the bottle and design. It has a nice twist and squeeze feature with grip indentations on the sides which makes for a nice hold. So even though your hands are wet or slippery, it is easy to handle the bottle, get the product out and tend to your hair.

Smell and Texture: It has a very nice sweet and subtle smell and not too overwhelming. The product is thick and not watery like some other conditioners. This can be both good and bad. I do find that conditioners that are a bit more watery are easier to apply to my hair. That's not to say this product wasn't. It just took a bit more time to apply because I work in sections with my hair and need a bit more product for full coverage. Once I get my hair coated, it doesn't just sit on top of it, it does mix nicely with my hair.

Does it work: Yes, sorta. What I mean by this is that for my hair texture I need a little more than 3 minutes because I don't feel like its enough for full penetration especially as a stand alone product. (I usually deep condition with a hair steamer) As the product says sit for 2 mins and 45 secs, rinse then go. Unfortunately for me thats impossible, because my hair will not cooperate that way. I did notice that after incorporating this deep conditioner in my hair care routine, that my hair was noticeably softer and a bit more manageable. But I have to follow up with the L.O.C (leave-in, oil, cream) method with styling to keep my hair in a manageable state. I also noticed when styling for going out, that it was easier to manipulate my hair, I have a decrease in breakage (after 2.5 weeks of use), and I had a bit more shine with more curl definition and less fizzing.

Conclusion: It is definitely worth trying because no two individuals are the same. Of course what it did or didn't do for me, may or maynot be the same results for you. But I will make this product apart of my hair routine because I was satisfied with my results.

#Gotitfree #BzzAgent
on April 21, 2015
I have a tween daughter, like everything else about her, her hair is also changing, she is sweating more and getting more tangles, frizz and even greasy roots while the tips seem fried, I've been looking for a product that can help her without breaking the bank, recently I received an invitation thru Bzzagent to try this product for free, I've have known and loved Aussie brand products for a while so I said yes right away, I received a sample of the 3 min miracle moist, the bottle is very convenient and well designed because the dispenser is on the bottom allowing gravity to work in your favor, the product has a fruity kind of smell that appeals to young women, it is white and creamy and easily slides thru the hair, it has easy to follow instructions, and calls for applying on clean wet her and letting it work for 3 min, conviniently songs last about that long, so after one song she rinsed her hair, it was easy to rinse but left the hair feeling a bit slippery, of course this could be attributed to my soft water, I dried her hair and it looked healthy, no frizz and manageable, a bit less shiny than usual and a bit heavy, so I would recommend this product for after swimming or exercising or when your hair needs extra moisturizing but not for everyday use because it appears to me that it would cause a bit of buildup.
The product is very good and affordable, and a great choice for dry hair, for normal hair is more of a once a week treatment
review image review image review image review image
on February 5, 2014
Aussie discontinued the "3 Minute Miracle Sydney SMOOTH" conditioner last year. I wrote to the company and they said it was not as
popular as the "Moist" conditioner. Now they have brought back "Smooth" and it is better than ever. I have tried this new version and it still conditions, gives glossy and tangle free hair that has body. Does not weigh hair down. I have very long hair, and this product works all the way down to the ends. I don't leave it on my hair for more than a minute and it still works well. That may be where the product has been improved. It works quickly and effect lasts and lasts.

I am very pleased that Aussie has brought "Smooth" back- and P.S.- I have also tried the new Aussie "Three Minute Miracle STRONG" conditioner. It gives thickness, body and volume, but not as really, really smooth and frizz-taming as "Smooth"
If you want smooth and glossy hair that moves in the wind without tangling, this is the stuff. Enjoy!! And thank you to Aussie for listening!
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
Lately I've been noticing a lot more split ends and rough, dry ends to my hair, so I decided to try the 3 Minute Miracle "Strong" version out, considering it's only about 3 dollars and the original product gets rave reviews. I tried it out and immediately the ends of my hair were no longer so rough and dry! I let my hair air dry and then brushed it out with my hairbrush. Let me just say, whenever I brush my hair, several strands of hair fall out. I figured that that was normal; I've heard people lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair a day so it never really bothered me. After using this product, NO HAIRS WERE LEFT IN MY BRUSH. AT ALL. It really is a miracle product, I'd say!
on March 10, 2015
All I can say is WOW!!! I just recently went platinum blonde and soon experienced the maintenance nightmare after my first at home wash!😖😩😫😢 It was so soft and bouncy once I left the salon! My stylist made sure she instructed me on home care ( she did an amazing cut & color on my hair😍) and I followed them exactly to the T!! She suggested I use Pureology ( I think I spelled it rgt lol) shampoo & conditioner and it left my dry in brittle. The price of both the shampoo was over $60! I really did expect to receive the same at home results but was sadly disappointed to found out that wasn't gonna happen. I started to think OMG! What have I done!! My hair felt so dry like straw! I instantly went on line and searched for the best products for dry colored hair. Aussies 3min miracle came up a lot! So after researching I decided to give it a try & I am soooooo happy I did!!! In the top left pic my I washed & conditioned my hair with the pureology. In the lower left & rgt pic I used L'Oréal Total repair 5 restoring shampoo and conditioned with the 3min miracle! This stuff literally saved my hair!! It's so soft & shiny! My ends aren't crispy anymore! Lol!! I'm in love with this! The best $4 I've ever spent! I can surely say that I will not be using any other deep conditioner! Yes it's that good!
on July 13, 2013
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is by far the best conditioner I've ever used. I have incredibly THICK hair and this is one of the only products outside of a salon that I've found that can make my hair feel like SILK. I love it. On occasion, due to weather or frequent dye jobs, I will mix this conditioner with a "symptom" specific conditioner, such as frizz ease or the like, that way I still get my silken hair and the benefits of frizz free hair. It seems to work just fine!!

ONE BIG NOTE: Do NOT buy this on Amazon!!! Head over to Walmart.com and order it for $2.97 a bottle. I place all my orders online and placed a large order with Walmart, which got me free shipping and it was here in two days.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 13, 2015
it works as most conditioner ,make the hair silkly soft ,nice scent ....howere i wish i read the ingredient before the purchase ,and im glad i didnt pay 9 bucks for it,this chemical Methylisothiazolinoneis bad ,i try to avoid any product contians it ,google it then you will know .i guess its a cheap preservative thats why.wont buy again.
on January 13, 2015
My hair comprises of three different hair types and is coloured. This conditioner not only provides wonderful detangling, but also moiaturises. Can't beat another quick fix for the price. And it smells divine. I purchased the Moist and Strong, and I'm considering getting the one for colour treated hair.