5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing beats the ORIGINAL Aussie Sprunch Spray!, July 9, 2010
This review is from: Aussie Sprunch Catch the Wave Hairspray 10.2 Oz. Pump Strong Hold (Pack of 4) Old Formula (Health and Beauty)
I was devastated when Aussie changed the formula of the Sprunch Spray after using it for nearly 20 years. The new formula is horrible and cheap, so I was thrilled to find some bottles of the original left through Amazon sellers. This stuff is the best! The smell, the consistency, the quality is unbeatable! I dread the day when there is no more of this wonderful ORIGINAL Aussie Sprunch Spray to be had. I will definitely be enjoying it for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite hairspray, May 4, 2010
Aussie (original) Sprunch spray is the best. Holds hair in place ALL day and night. Sticky at first, but dries soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aussie Sprunch Old Formula is the best!, August 12, 2010
I am so excited to find the old formula of Aussie Sprunch online! I have used this product for 8 years and last year when I noticed that they changed the formula, I bought all the old formula bottles I could find at local stores; ended up with 36 bottles in my closet and I'm on my last bottle a year later. I've called Aussie's 1-800# and filed a complaint about their new formula and they don't seem to care that they're losing business. I will continue to buy online as long as I can find it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product- Much better than current "New Formula" Aussie, August 3, 2010
I have been so disappointed with the Aussie Sprunch "New Formula" that I have been ordering the old formula from Amazon since last fall. I will continue to do this as long as there is old formula available.