Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aussie Sprunch Catch the Wave Hairspray 10.2 Oz. Pump Strong Hold (Pack of 4) Old Formula
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2010
I was devastated when Aussie changed the formula of the Sprunch Spray after using it for nearly 20 years. The new formula is horrible and cheap, so I was thrilled to find some bottles of the original left through Amazon sellers. This stuff is the best! The smell, the consistency, the quality is unbeatable! I dread the day when there is no more of this wonderful ORIGINAL Aussie Sprunch Spray to be had. I will definitely be enjoying it for now.
on May 4, 2010
Aussie (original) Sprunch spray is the best. Holds hair in place ALL day and night. Sticky at first, but dries soft.
on August 12, 2010
I am so excited to find the old formula of Aussie Sprunch online! I have used this product for 8 years and last year when I noticed that they changed the formula, I bought all the old formula bottles I could find at local stores; ended up with 36 bottles in my closet and I'm on my last bottle a year later. I've called Aussie's 1-800# and filed a complaint about their new formula and they don't seem to care that they're losing business. I will continue to buy online as long as I can find it!
on August 3, 2010
I have been so disappointed with the Aussie Sprunch "New Formula" that I have been ordering the old formula from Amazon since last fall. I will continue to do this as long as there is old formula available.