Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Audio CDChange

on September 18, 2012
Ok,so full disclosure here:My 5 year old daughter LOVES the show "Austin and Ally."!! It is one of the few,if not only kiddie sitcoms that doesn't want to teach your kid how to be a smarta.**!..IE: Disney's "Jessie.".
Anyway, sweet, funny show with really great (Pop) music! CD is one kids and parents can have fun singing together! Ross Lynch will no doubt have a huge music career ahead of him! Good luck,Kiddo!
Again, thanks to ALL involved with the show and CD for something sweet and fun my daughter and I can enjoy together! That's the Disney I remember!
11 comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2012
This is a fun, upbeat album. It has all my favorites from the show and is great to listen to in the car or dance around to at home. Ross Lynch does a great job.
on December 10, 2012
Great CD, with all his familiar songs. My 8 years old daughter, who "secretly" loves Ross Lynch, absolutely loves this CD.
on October 21, 2012
This album has the best songs of Austin and Ally show, it includes songs like "It's not a love song" and "A billion hits". The music is good and the songs are full of energy. If you're in the mood for dancing and feeling happy this is a great album.
on January 8, 2013
My son wanted this for Christmas, he has played the heck out of it. To the point that we are having problems getting it to play so I'm looking into getting him a new copy.
on September 11, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Austin and Ally. I really like these songs. My fave is Heart Beat. I want more of these songs to come out. This show is so funny and fun to watch. The music is also so great to dance to. I just love to watch this show over and over! I also like Trish's fashion sense. I love to watch Ally she is such a great comedian. Rock on Austin!
0Comment14 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
i like austin&ally becuse thay are cool & trish &des i bet they are the best and i like your music
on September 16, 2013
Great Album! Go Austin & Ally! I'm astounded at the vocals of this young artist. He is one to watch.
on February 28, 2013
My eight year old loves this show! This past Christmas we took her to a R5 concert (Which features Ross Lynch and his siblings/best friend in their own band, their parents are there and active as well) and they played some of these songs. It was my daughters first concert. It was fun, wholesome and afterward she got to meet the band members and get autographs. We listen to this CD every morning on the way to school and most anytime we are in the car with her. The tunes a fun and catchy. If you have a child that loves this show as much as mine, you will have fun with this disc. They keep it very clean.
on May 22, 2013
My 9yr niece loves his music. She has rhaspody on her tab, but she still wanted this CD. She listens to these songs on her way to school on the tab and plays the CD on her CD player when she's in her room. She has an ipod but ipods are changing so fast, she's constantly repurchasing and downloading the same songs everytime she has a new tech gadget so she just wanted the CD so she can transfer music to any device she purchases in the future.