Man v. Food 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Amarillo Host Adam Richman takes on a spicy "burger from Hell" in Amarillo, TX.
2. Memphis Adam heads to Memphis, Tennessee, to get some deep-fried Southern cooking.
3. Pittsburgh Adam grabs a mouthwatering sandwich from the famed Primanti Brothers.
4. Columbus Adam Richman travels to Columbus, Ohio, to tailgate with Buckeye fans.
5. Austin Adam travels to Austin, Texas, for a breakfast taco challenge.
6. Chicago Adam visits the Windy City to chow down on Chi-town-style deep-dish pizza.
7. Atlanta In Atlanta, Adam tackles the 11-pound Carnivore Pizza Challenge.
8. Boston Adam enjoys a traditional New England clambake in Beantown.
9. New York City Adam Richman takes down iconic one-pound sandwiches at Katz's Delicatessen.
10. New Orleans Host Adam Richman is chowing down massive po' boys at Mother's Restaurant.
11. Seattle Adam Richman heads down the Oregon Trail to Portland.
12. St. Louis Adam Richman is in Seattle for award-winning burgers.
13. San Jose Adam Richman visits St. Louis to chow down on Monte Cristo hot dogs.
14. Los Angeles Adam comes face to face with a spicy ramen made with 10 different chilies.
15. Denver Adam visits the Mile-High City for some Rocky Mountain oysters.
16. North Carolina Adam visits the North Carolina Triangle.
18. Minneapolis Adam searches for the birthplace of the Juicy Lucy in the Twin Cities.
Man V food. Eating mass quantities of food. And good food . What more can you ask for? You tell me.Published 9 months ago by Ralphieboi
Love this guy! Funny, cheeky, whitty, brilliant, and shows Americas great culinary secrets. Never going to eat high priced foo foo stuff just great USA eats around the back alleys.Published 10 months ago by Larry W.
The show episodes are worthy of repetition. We have our favorites already--places and foods, both. Enjoy the experience--we sure do!Published 10 months ago by Kathy Custren
No one will ever accuse this show of being high-brow, pinky in the air, viewing. Nor does it try to be. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Ozz
I love seeing all the great food places Adam visits, but dont watch this show hungry or your stomach will growl... lolPublished 10 months ago by David B. Yates
I think he's very entertaining and the Content is interesting. Be ready to laugh and feel tired from watching him gouurgePublished 11 months ago by Sheila E Ford