Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 22, 2010
The Add-A-Bag straps were just as ordered and will work adequately with our luggage. I specifically appreciate the width of each belt and the quality clasp for an add-on accessory. Thank you for a quality product.
on April 29, 2012
I used these straps for several trips before I began having trouble with them. One of them would not hold a constant length and tightness. The other broke in the clip. Another one just would not come undone. It was like it had too much stress and had gotten stuck inside the clasp. I wont be buying this brand again.
on April 9, 2012
I've bought this item for a backpack to be attached to my 19'' carry on.

The strap doesn't work - it can't hold the weight and it keeps loosening up. Therefore, my backpack keeps dragging on the floor. I've used the item for one day and ended up discarding it.
on August 25, 2011
Boy were these a lifesaver for our travels this year on vacation. We have wheeled luggage and it made it so simple to connect 2 to 3 bags together and make a train like assembly to pull though parking lots, motels lobbies and hallways. It SAVED me many trips to bring in our luggage and were very quick and easy to use Add-A-Bag Luggage Strap by Austin House.
on June 30, 2011
Makes life so much more easier to strap on another bag to yours. No more rolling one suitcase behind you and the other in front of you when you can strap them both together! I own two, and have strapped on a 24" suitcase to a 26" suitcase, and then strapped on a small duffle to the 24". They work great!
on February 11, 2014
It's as good as other Samsonite strap I have. It will allow you to carry 2 bags with one hand, but you will need to adjust the strap ocassionally if the small bag is too heavy.
on December 27, 2012
I will be taking a long trip that will require two suitcases. I think this will be a big help. I have examined it carefully and it seems both well made and easy to use.
on March 21, 2014
This is a pretty straightforward product - it's meant to strap 2 bags together, and it does so admirably. Works great!
on October 22, 2014
This is a different brand than one we bought. I bought one of each brands and love them both. They both work great and are well made. Definitely help with tenapoerting multiple bags is luggage through the air terminals.
on December 11, 2013
Very handy, the right size strap for attaching one bag to another bag, I would recommend this strap. Will make traveling easier.