Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on June 29, 2011
I got this product with my new Ugg boots- 10 years ago. Have continued to buy it because I can use it on all things suede and all my Ugg boots. It doesn't discolor the suede, doesn't have a truly awful chemical smell, and really works well. The price is good and the bottle lasts for a reasonable number of items: for me it'll do 2 pairs of tall Uggs, 2 short pairs of Uggs, (the whole boot, not just the bottom) and four or five pairs of gauntlet type suede gloves. And I load it on...

Do make sure you let it dry the required time, I didn't once and it didn't work as well as I knew it could.
on January 27, 2012
got this product to use on our Ugg boots--usually spray them down once a year with this product and it keeps the snow and rain from soaking through the boots--good product
on March 5, 2013
I love this stuff! I just spray new uggs once.. then wear in any weather! I have never had to clean or futher care for them. No stains or water spots ever!
on September 15, 2011
It works like a charm. If you are caught wearing your Uggs in a parking lot during a storm and streaming water must be traveled through or puddles, it holds up, but like anything, reapplying after subjecting them to this is a better idea than seeing how long you can go on one coat.
on November 2, 2011
I received my parcel almost a week before it was scheduled to arrive. Nice surprise. I sprayed my new UGG boots with the spray (I've been waiting for this product before wearing them). I was slightly worried right after I sprayed them as they looked a lot darker and a bit "mottled", but after only an hour or so, the spray has dried and my "Chestnut" Ugg Boots look just beautiful.
I'll add more when I see how well it protects my boots, but thus far the only problem I had with the product was the pump bottle is a little hard to manage. There was an odor to the product when I first sprayed the boots, but now, an hour or so later the smell is gone and my boots just smell clean and fresh!

I've changed my rating from 4 to 5 stars. I haven't yet worn my new boots in the water, but I did clean and spray my old ones that had been leaking badly. After they dried, I brushed up the nap and then the rains came!! I've worn them for the past three days walking through standing water and no leaking at all!! I had decided to just toss the boots because they weren't keeping my feet dry, glad I didn't and tried this product. It really works!!!
review image
on January 14, 2012
Purchased this to waterproof a pair of Minnetonka boots. It was easy to use, and the boots were water repellent as soon as the treatment was dry!
on March 21, 2011
DO NOT BUY from this seller!!! They filled this bottle with water and tried to pass it off as UGG repellent!
1414 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon May 15, 2014
I won't use anything else on my UGGs. I have a friend who asked me if I got a new pair. I had to tell her they were already 5 years old, now 6. They look great. NO salt marks, NO stains - if you use this every year, your boots will really last and will look new each season. No joke - I tried others. This is THE ONLY ONE TO BUY!!!!!
on January 10, 2013
I followed the instructions but ended up with the boot color ruined and the suede no longer pretty. I would not recommend this product to anyone, despite the positive reviews others have left.
on January 10, 2013
Got a new pair of uggs and knew this was a must to make boots last here in rainy northern california. Water just beads and wipes right off now. spray liberally on clean boots and let dry for a few hours. done!