Tea Tree Essential Oil Australian Melaleuca used for Acne Treatment, Skin Tag Removal, Nail Fungus Treatment. Aromatherapy Oil from NorthernDay. Hair Conditioner, Skin Care. 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil. Improve Your Health Today!
- EBOOK for Uses and Tips, travel size, great for your emergency kit, 10ml with dropper
- Gift size, acne aid, skin tag remover, use for nail fungus, cold sore remedy
- Undiluted, smells pure, natural antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal,
- Immune system booster, hair conditioner, clears up dandruff, scented massage oil,
- Opens sinuses, use for warts, insect bites, athlete's foot, pet skin issues
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL with User's Guide E-Book
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH TODAY!• Do Your Skin Tags Bother You?
• Does Your Acne Frustrate You when You Look in the Mirror?
• Do You Want to Get Rid of Your Toe Nail Fungus?
Introducing Your Very Own Secret Weapon for Improved Health to the Rescue! Tea Tree Oil!• Use it to get rid of unsightly blemishes, Clear up your nail fungus. Remove your skin tags
• For aromatherapy. To help get rid of winter coughs. Clear up athlete's foot. Soothe rashes.
• Use in pet shampoo to get rid of ticks.
• As a household cleaner and to freshen laundry.
• 100% pure essential oil in a 10ml amber bottle.
Amazon Buyers Trust Our NorthernDay Brand to be Quality Premium Products. You are Backed by Our Warranty, with a full money back refund if you are not satisfied at any time within those 2 years.
We Cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing. So Be Sure to Click Buy Now!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product works but you must be patient to see results. Smell is a little strong but indeed healing.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Thank you I did receive the tea tree oil and I did make a shampoo for my
dogs already with it. I did add some aloe from my aloe plant as well. Read more