5.0 out of 5 stars great buy for the price!
Published on October 22, 2011 by mumsy.scrumsey

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
Doesn't feel as if its the same quality as another SMART CRUSHER grinder which I bought from a different seller. I do like the extra pollen chamber and that it comes with a press.
Published 1 month ago by maceyxo

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy for the price!, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Authentic SMART CRUSHER 5 Piece Herb Tobacco Grinder + 5 piece Pollen Press +FREE POLLEN SCRAPPER (Kitchen)
These items are pretty damn good for the beginner or average smoker, they are cheap and simple to use. The kief press works like a charm, with simplicity. The grinder is awesome and makes my smoking material very fine, it is aluminum so you have to be careful not to strip the threads while opening an closing grinder as aluminum is a soft metal, and will also dull faster than a stainless steal or alloy one, but it should last a good 2-3 years with average use I would say. The two screens are pretty good, you have to shake and tap the grinder for kief to sift through, also pressing on the plant matter in a scrapping motion works well. These products look sharp, clean, and precise, my friends and I agree that it was a fantastic buy for $25(including shipping) for both items. I am also a happy customer and this is "the F.I.R.E. of grinders" as 'Greenlife' said. =]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grinder., August 23, 2013
I have two 5 piece grinders now, each of which are from different manufacturers. The grinders are the same size, but the "smart crusher's" screens are bigger, allowing more pollen to collect in each compartment. I would recommend to anyone looking for a way to catch pollen and refine it to the best at the bottom ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop Look and BUY, August 20, 2011
Str8 up to ALL my fellow brotha n sistas this product Rocks... Easy of grinding... 2 different micron screens ..I use daily and already have both types of the Yummy from both screens...BUY and stop stressing about if this is it ..IT is the F.I.R.E. of grinders!!! ONE LOVE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, April 9, 2014
I bought this to crush up some legal weed here in Seattle. This is the 1st herb crusher I have ever had and I think it's a great product. It worked perfectly 1st time out and ground the herb perfectly for use in a pipe or bong. the 2 screens are great for separating the kief from the leaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Transaction., April 7, 2014
Quick delivery. Grinder and pollen press work great. No problems. I press is a little small but seems just right for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice!!!!, March 13, 2014
This one i like a lot its bigger and it comes with a pollen press very different. I gave this a 5 star worth buying. I would recommend this to anybody that is looking for a five piece and is bigger then a four piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, March 13, 2014
Awesome product. Love the 3 seperate "catching bins". It was brand new and works likea champ. I would buy another just like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Im in love!, March 4, 2014
This grinder is amazing! I love the 2 screens! It's like Christmas X3! The scrapper works great! The press is great! Can wait to use it more!

5.0 out of 5 stars works Well!, February 22, 2014
Does a good job grinding up herbs and I can leave some of my herbs in it if I want too.I don't think I will need another one for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pollen Scraper Tip, January 28, 2014
This is a very nice grinder, especially for the price! Very fast shipping too! It took me a while to figure out what the pollen scraper was, as it doesn't really work well at getting the keef out of the bottom. Instead, I've been using it as an object to knock keef from the bottom screen into the pollen catcher. Make sure you remove the stickers off each side first, and then when you shake the grinder around it pushes much more keef through the bottom screen than it typically would.

Rate and Discover Movies