Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 25, 2012
i really like these earrings they are perfect a little small but that was what i was looking for they came with a bonus set of blue diamond earrings i would definately recommend these
on October 27, 2012
They are very sparkly. I have small ears so these earings being small are perfect for me. I have slept in them and the backing doesn't pinch or bother me. Can't go wrong for just a penny. I read the previous reviews and I'm a bit jeleous I didn't receive bonus earings :-( But over all I'm satisfied with these cute sparkly earings.
on November 2, 2012
They are beautiful ...I love them and they came so fast and also with a free gift of a pr of amythest silver earrings which where also lovely...great buy for 7.00 bucks!!!
on November 2, 2012
They are very cute and shining earrings. The seller ships fast and it comes with a pair of green bonus earrings, which I really did not expect. Only thing is that I have to pay $1.50 postage when I received the package. But that's okay. Overall I'm satisfied with what I have received.
on October 13, 2012
These are absolutely beautiful and the perfect size!! They are good quality and i was happy when they shipped so fast. They even came with a bonus set of super cute pink earrings. I am very happy about this purchase!
on December 1, 2012
Good job. The earings were much more smaller than what I expected. It was shipped on time. It is fine
on February 25, 2013
If you want a gift for a young teenager, these earrings are perfect. Also included with the hearts was a bonus..a pair of red crystal flower earrings.
on May 29, 2014
Beautiful earrings! They look exactly like the picture:) the first pair of earrings I ordered from the seller looked more like sparkly blobs. I contacted them and they refunded my money no problem and I ordered another pair. I am very happy with the seller and the earrings! They look great in my second holes.
on April 10, 2014
I was very pleased with these earrings. So pretty. Bought these for my daughter and she loved them. Price was great. Delivery was really fast after ordered. All around very happy with this item. Nice bling!!! :)
on December 22, 2014
this is not my first order from sliver jewelry forever,, and i am so completely satisfied with every piece i order..not only is the jewelry beautiful, the cost for each piece fits my budget..i have gifted a number of friends and relatives, and they are so pleased, and they think i have spent tons of money..this is from a really happy customer ..