5.0 out of 5 stars Polish food is not just meat and potatoes!
As a vegetarian I was skeptical to try out this polish cookbook-- but so happy I took the risk! The strawberry pierogies are to die for and there is nothing like some warm asparagus soup. I would highly recommend this cookbook to everyone.
Published 20 months ago by Veggie girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice recipes, details missing
The recipes seem authentic, but many skip important details. A cake recipe tells us to bake the batter, but neglects to specify the type and size of pan. None of the recipes indicate the number of servings. I would only recommend this book to experienced cooks who can improvise. Also lacking are Polish names for most dishes.
Published 2 months ago by jannielane

5.0 out of 5 stars Polish food is not just meat and potatoes!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Authentic Polish Cooking: 150 Mouthwatering Recipes, from Old-Country Staples to Exquisite Modern Cuisine (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 27, 2012
My first attempt trying to cook Polish food and it came out amazing! My boyfriend loved it! The recipes are easy to follow and delicious. I would recommend this cooking book to anyone who wants to try something new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and Delicious Recipes!, November 19, 2012
It's very rare to find a cookbook that offers recipes that are new and different. I loved making the soups and salads from this cookbook because my guests were happy to not have to eat the same old food. I had never cooked Polish food before but the recipes were all easy to follow. I plan on giving this book as a gift to my Polish roommate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, November 19, 2012
Love this cookbook! It has the classics along with some fun new recipes. I made the pierogies and they were delicious.

4.0 out of 5 stars use the polish names!, November 14, 2013
This has great recipes and is very pretty. I just wish she would have also used the polish names for these dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars polish awesome., November 13, 2013
brilliant large print, bright colorful pictures. Easy recipes and details. An excellent present for any true starter cookbook. Good Recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, tasty dishes, June 6, 2013
My family is Polish and these recipes bring back lots of fond memories of my grandmother's kitchen. The recipes are simple and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars reminds me of my childhood, February 27, 2014
I grew up in a polish household, but never took the time to learn my grama's recipes. This book allowed me to enjoy those flavors of old

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet authentic recipes, February 10, 2014
Great book, it has most of the recipes your mum made when you grew up so definately a good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice recipes, details missing, May 17, 2014