5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly in Blue
Published on October 27, 2012 by Picky

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the 1 cent price fool you !
The necklaces certainly look lovely in the pictures, so I and my friend decided to order 25 pieces as presents for our kid cousins for Christmas. We were delighted to find something so affordable, yet pretty.
Published on December 9, 2012 by PhotogEnthusiast

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly in Blue, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Authentic Sapphire Color Crystals Ball Pendant Necklace (Jewelry)
I bought this Sapphire color with a Pink Sapphire, Aqua Blue, and Ruby for a penny each. You can't go wrong for that price. I will be giving them as gifts to my cousins which are between the ages of teens through early twenties. I love the look of all the colors so I know they too will love them. Although I have to say the Sapphire (blue) is my favorite. I gave the Ruby color a 4 star because it doesn't sparkle as much as the other colors mentioned. They truly are the perfect gifts to make anyone feel special without having to spend a lot of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the 1 cent price fool you !, December 9, 2012
But guess what? The shipping charges apply to each piece you buy, even if it is to be shipped to the same address. So we bought items that were allegedly on sale for a total of $0.25, but our entire expense came to $175.00 !! This really doesn't make sense since they all should ideally be shipped in a single package. Unless the seller is on a scheme to fraud buyers into paying more than advertised.
We would probably have bought it if it were even $3.00 apiece and a single shipping charge, but now on we are going to be very mistrusting of this seller's prices.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Sapphire Crystal Ball Pendant, November 5, 2012
Though I only paid $0.01 plus S&H for this Authentic Sapphire color Crystals Ball Pendant, I found the piece minuscule, yet its beauty is comparable to those of the well know brand of other Swaroski products. The chain is not what I was expecting for an 18 inches Rolo. Yet, it will fulfill its purpose. The gift was initially thought for a petite lady, but in turn it will be given now to a young girl, I deemed appropriate for her, being the small size of the pendant.

It arrived promptly, but unlike other pieces of Jewelry, I've ordered, this one did not come with a box or pouch. Better have that in mind for the seller to include it next time, it is not cheap what one pays for the shipping and handling of such a minuscule item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Skies!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 11, 2012
This necklace is just the right size to wear with jeans and crisp white top. I want to check the earrings that look like matches the pendant. Iam very pleased and will return to site again...Thanks............

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 21, 2012
The material and look of the necklace was very cheap. I guess it looks somewhat like the picture but I wouldn't order another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars sapphire ball necklace., October 18, 2012
I am very pleased with this item. The chain is fine and lovely. The sapphire ball bright and shiny, it is a beautiful gift for my granddaughter, who is turning 15.
nancy Whigham

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, December 18, 2012
E. Raemore (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This necklace is cheap and flimsy. Not even worth the shipping charges! I am very disappointed with the product and will N OT purchase again. I may give it to a girly toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, December 10, 2012
Products arrived just on time and very well packaged with extra cute little red cloth bags!! Cute and classy looking! Sellers very generous and gave little gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, December 1, 2012
is soooooooooo cute!!!! i love it! i want all colors of this! is really cute and girly. the best gift for chistmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Shines beautiful, December 12, 2012
I ordered many of these and I love them! They are quality and beautiful and really more durable than you would think.

Authentic Sapphire Color Crystals Ball Pendant Necklace
$130.00 $1.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.