Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 29, 2012
This is a case of caveat emptor - buyer beware. I bought several of these cheap earrings at the same time because of the price and not realizing that the shipper would charge for each separate one instead of packaging them in one container and paying for the weight of that. A hugh error on my part. I paid $113.00 in shipping for about twelve pairs of earrings. Read the small print folks.

Also, you seem to pay for what you get - a couple of the earrings fell apart in my hands and had to be glued back together. Caveat Emptor!
33 comments29 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2012
When deciding on whether to purchase or not, I looked at the reviews and the costs of. Well, let me tell you these are great!!! I bought them for my son. Who needed something quickly for his ear piercing. He lost his earring. :( Anyway, these are great, not just for a girl...both sexes can wear it. It has a great shine to them, they look like black diamonds...well, pretty darn close. :) It's affordable..and that's the overall point when it comes down to it. On size it's a medium stone, the color is a rich deep black the posts and backs are sturdy--solid. Looks great sparkles a bit and it was cost efficient. Also, no-one knows the difference when he wears it!!! Psst...but us. ;) Oh and also, its comes in a small little white box. It's ship to you to well, so no damage when I received the product. I also just to add, bought two other pair--the white stone and another white stone but also with the gold posts--ALL ARE GREAT!!! I truly, recommend this to anyone that needs a pair of nice earrings that is affordable. Thanks, Amazon and the seller..to me your currently giving them away. I spent under $40 bucks with all 3 pair. :-)
on July 30, 2012
no complaints on my end about these. i got them for my boyfriend with a pair i bought for myself they look nice and came fairly fast.
on July 29, 2012
These earrings are beautiful and seem to be well put together. Definitely can't argue with the price. A good deal for the money. I received them right on time.
on July 9, 2012
The black CZ are just beautiful. They look like real
Black diamonds. I love them I am very pleased with my new earrings. They also got to my house pretty fast.
on May 26, 2012
These earrings shipped very quickly- within two days. Nice large studs with good sparkle and shine.
Not quite as blingy as I was hoping but they will do the trick! Great price, great seller!! Only downfall
is that one stone seems a tad bit loose and the shipping charge was high. However, shipping is high
everywhere and for the price I won't complain. Another plus is that the posts and earring butterfly backs
were very secure and sturdy - other places I have ordered from have sent earrings with the backs falling
off, bent posts, etc. Not this seller, great job!
on April 30, 2012
The earrings are nice, pretty and stylish. I am happy to have them. They will match with so much of my clothes, I wear a lot of black.
on May 3, 2012
The earrings are a bit smaller than we have imagined, but overall they look elegant and seem to be of good quality. Hope they will last. My mom loves them and think that they can be worn with many of her outfits.
on March 30, 2012
Ordered these because I recently moved and lost all my earrings. I love black diamonds but can't afford them, and once I saw these I knew I had to have them. I figured for the price I can't go wrong, and I definitely wasn't disappointed! They are a bit larger then I expected, but I love them all the some. I am going to order the clear and pink ones within the coming week (I have two more holes to fill! lol) Wanting more bang for your buck? Get these! They are great!
on April 10, 2012
beautiful,exactly as discribed! fast service,pkged nicely, will be giving them as gifts.I will order again from this company for sure!!you will bw happy with your order as we are. Thankyou for fast quallity products!