5.0 out of 5 stars They look fantastic!
I have no complains on these pair of earrings besides that they came with some additional unwanted heart shaped earrings that i am more than likely to throw away. The earrings themselves look like they have a durable post, they shine brilliantly and they are fairly sized.
Published on June 12, 2012 by Big Daddy23

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy these
Total scam. Earrings are VERY tiny! They are nothing like the picture. I am extremely disappointed. I thought I found exactly what I wanted for my bridesmaids gifts and obviously the good deal was way to good to be true. I am giving the earrings to people at work that have little girls.
Published on September 2, 2012 by Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars They look fantastic!, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Authentic Diamond Color Crystal Disco Ball Stud Earrings. Many Colors & Sizes. (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, September 13, 2012
No, I didn't get a gift box or the "free" gift, but that's not what I paid for right? I received product faster then I thought which is great. I also got the necklace to match the earrings. They are the same, but the earrings are smaller then the necklace. I was expecting bigger earrings, but, I am actually very happy with their size, they are average, and classy. Not trashy. Not the jewelry choice for clubbing. It is appropriate for a wedding, holiday parties, or dinner with the husband. I LOVE them. They are most certainly sterling, but not the quality sterling you would spend for the original price. Strongly considering buying 3 more sets for all the ladies in my family. These are worth the one penny plus 7 dollars in shipping. Yay for amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy these, September 2, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars very cheap, January 10, 2013
I purchased these for my daughter, and she was never able to wear them, because they fell apart, while trying to take the back off of them. I definitely do not recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, December 30, 2012
I ordered these earrings because I had received a pair like the picture from Kohl's last Christmas and my mom loved them so much, I wanted to buy a pair for her. I got them from amazon and they were noticeably smaller than what is shown in the picture. I am aware that pictures can be deceiving, but the earring's back in proportion to the earring itself was not the same. This signified to me that the earrings I received were actually not the earrings pictured and it wasn't just that the size looked different in the picture. Also, there were fewer jewels on the earrings I received. So not only were the earrings smaller with less jewels, but the jewels were of a poorer quality than I had pictured.
However, I requested a return from the seller and they were very accommodating. I received a refund and they apologized profusely. Not sure if the product I was given was incorrect or what, but be hesitant when purchasing these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - exactly what I was hoping for, September 4, 2012
The crystal ball earrings are very bright and sparkly. I'm wearing it with a second and third piercing (titanium crystal studs) and they go along very well. I'm loving this look! And they sent me a gift of purple star crystal studs which are also very pretty. I gave them to my sister and they look great for something she'll wear as basics every day. They came very quickly - 4 business days, and comes in a sweet box + pouch.
If you're wondering if they'll look tacky on an adult, I'm an adult and I think they look nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come as pictured, March 24, 2013
rabidej (Marshall, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Earings are actually a ball of clay (or some type of similiar material) with crystals put into it in a random way. Clay substance comes through and looks cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 13, 2013
SarahJean "Sarah" (Bethlehem, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
I saw these for a penny and I thought 7 bucks in shipping was kinda bad at first, but honestly, I love them. For 7 dollars, they're sterling silver and beautiful! So maybe the stones aren't perfectly in a perfect little pattern like others complained about. And you can see the material under the stones a bit, but honestly, I had to hold it up to my face to see it. I also bought the matching black earrings, just as cute! Sparkly and adorable! AND! when I opened up the little cute giftbox, there was a pair of pink star shaped earrings in it, too! Hello free extra! And it's super adorable! If you're looking for cute, affordable earrings, buy these! Not to mention, I ordered on the 10th and got them today (the 13th) in the mail! For around 14 bucks, I got 3 pairs of earrings (one extra) two adorable gift boxes, two pouches AND it got here in 3 days! Honestly, could not be any happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Group to do Business With, January 22, 2013
You've read all the excellent descriptions of the products. Now let me tell you about the outstanding customer support. They will immediately answer your emails and work with you in any way to make your experience with them satisfying, even outstanding. You never have to worry about doing business with them and that in itself is speaking volumes for online shopping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart on day one, May 17, 2013
This came on time and I was so excited. My excitement quickly turned to disappointment. On the first day I was wearing them, the ball on one of the earrings fell right off. It landed on my desk at work. There was no way of repairing it and as I was taking out the other earring, the ball on that one fell off as well. I do not recommend this product.

Authentic stud earrings, Manufacturer:silverjewelryforever, our description, Authentic Diamond Color Crystal Ball Stud Earrings Sterling Silver 2 Carats Total Weight Special Limited Time Offer Super Sale Price, Comes with a Free Gift Pouch and Gift Box
$9.99 $0.01
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.