Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 23, 2010
I purchased this item for my Honda CR-V after having the same product in a leopard print style for my old Buick. I really like its design and it's perfect for keeping the garage door opener and the insurance and registration papers for my car. It looks really nice and sleek, too. I'd recommend it to anyone.
on March 29, 2015
This is a very nice organizer. We bought one for each of our cars to hold insurance info and other items in one secure place because our glove boxes are always used for piles of other stuff. The simple design is just right for us.
on August 3, 2015
this works great for what I need it to.

before a car accident I had a grid-it visor but between heat and moving things around the bands were starting to loosen and drop stuff so with my new car I wanted something more substantial that could be closed up. In comes this. the mesh pocket fits my garage door opener perfectly, I have my registration in the big zipper pocket for easy access. now.. the glasses holder is small and I think as some others suggested I will be putting pens in there instead. I was a little disappointed by the small pocket. It was kind of stuck together because it wasn't made all that great but I can get past that. Right now it's the only pocket I don't know what to do with. One day I'll have an ah ha moment and be overjoyed that something fits there.
on June 18, 2008
This visor organizer is OK, for the price it's not bad. You can only fit sunglasses there if they're small and thin. It doesn't really stay tight, hangs a little bit.
on February 22, 2016
Hold down straps have been made shorter, no longer fits larger visors. Had this item in a F350. After 5 years the straps disintegrated due to sunlight damage. Replacement was identical in every way, except the straps are now 1" shorter and will no longer fit around the visor.
on May 3, 2016
Holds my registration and insurance card. Keeps them handy for quick access if needed. The visor organizer keeps them out of the way so they won't get lost by my daughter in the glove department. The organizer is just stiff enough but not rigid.
on February 8, 2015
This fits in my car nicely. I have it on the passenger side so I don't have to worry about things falling out which I would have to worry about when flipping the driver-side visor. (I don't like to zip the two pockets closed unless I have to.)

I could have gotten by without it, by putting things into the glove compartment, but being able to look over and see it can remind me of things I need to do. Definitely worth five stars.

I highly recommend this to you.

John
on May 3, 2014
I got this for my 2004 Jetta to store the automobile papers that the policemen always need to see when they pull me over. I also store some pens and a yellow Post It pad to write stuff down while on the road.

Like everyone has already said the pouch for the sunglasses is too small for all but the most compact of glasses.

I bought this because the Velcro straps are much more durable, adjustable and long lasting than organizers that use some sort of rubber band to hold this on to the visor. Rubber bands, no matter how big and durable do not do well with weather changes. They dry up and snap off in just a few months. Velcro is a much better solution.
on January 16, 2015
I got one of these for my husband as a gift for Christmas for his new car, and liked it so well I got another one for ME. I love the velcro straps instead of elastic, they will always hold firm and not stretch out in time. Handy pockets for the things I like to carry, even the garage door opener. Love that the straps don't get in the way of the vanity mirror, too. Great product!
on May 3, 2016
This item is hard to find as the Big Box store only sells visors to hold CD's. I like the zipper pocket where I keep a few dollars and change so that I will never be totally broke should I lose my wallet. I use the map pocket too.