Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Drop shot, Auto-aim, Jitter Xbox 360 Modded Controller COD MW3, Black Ops 2, MW2, Rapid fire mod (Black/Gold Transforming Dpad)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 3, 2013
I will do my best to make this review as honest and unbiased as possible.

First off, shipping from this company is in no way rapid. I suppose I might be a little bias since I am used to prime, but it did take this company 3 days from the moment of purchase to ship the control. Ultimately, no big deal, the control did arrive within Amazon's allotted window, and it was well packaged.

The various functions of the control are very easy to use and program, and also not a problem to switch up on the fly for games like GOW and COD. Where this product shines the most (especially on BO2) is using the far more powerful semi-auto weapons using rapid fire. If you were a fairly decent COD player before, this function alone will no doubt up your game. However, I would caution you to be prepared to have people in various lobbies complaining that you are using a moded controller. While the device is not detectable as far as microsoft is concerned, your fellow COD players are not stupid either. They know unless you have a serious meth habit there is no way in hell you can get off rounds that fast. Just a heads up.

Drop shot, which forces your player to the ground after firing the first round, is also handy on certain maps that are fairly wide open, and if you are more of a "rusher" styled player. If you are the type that is constantly taking a knee behind cover, or if you like to camp constantly, this will not be an advantage to your style of play. If fact, it will probably get you killed a great deal.

The jitter function is handy when you are in a confined space and will be firing from the hip (as it will not allow you to aim down the sight). You can spray an entire room with an SMG at a rate of fire that is astounding. This also, proves highly useful on certain maps.

as far as the build of the control? It is well made and manufactured, and these folks obviously take pride in their workmanship. I have had no problems hooking up my Turtle Beach set or my chat pad to the control. The grips are also a welcome edition over your stock 360 control as well.

Overall, I can recommend this control to anybody who is heavily involved in FPS games. It is well built, easy to program, and gives you a definite edge over the competition.
on September 27, 2012
I am a major gamer. i have bought controllers from I'd say 10-15 different modding companies but I keep coming back to geniusmods. They always come through with top quality stuff. My roomates and I have been forming mini modded controller collections and I gotta say I regularly use this one. The gold accents really pop and even though I've had the controller for awhile the buttons and guide have not faded. With other controllers I've gotten the chrome plating rubs off after a few uses but not with this one. On top of that the mods are sick. I dont know if it is actually faster than other modded controllers but I do know that I consistently play better with these guys controllers. My KD is always better and it just feels like the rapid fire is smoother and faster. I've gotten tons of stuff from these guys and I plan on getting some more.
77 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Works great as described, the instructions are amazing and I did contact for support in less than 5 minutes support contacted me and my problem was resolved.

I also have to mention the looks. the controller looks amazing.
on December 18, 2012
After the USPS lost the initial package in the mail I contacted the seller. They responded immediately, on a Friday night even, and offered to ship another controller so I would have it within 2 days. This is a quality small company selling a good product. I recommend them highly.

As fo the controller, it is clearly superior workmanship and performs as advertised. It's not going to turn a lousy FPS player into an awesome one, but for those that are looking to fine tune their game, it is an awesome addition.
on April 20, 2013
I was very skeptical about purchasing a modded controller but I am so glad that I did. It is sooooo worth the money. My K/D has increased from 1.95 to 2.05 in only a week and the ease of use quick on/off toggle button on the back is in the best place possible. The best weapons that I use and see it maximizing their potential on Black Ops 2 is the FAL and the Chicom and single fire pistols like the Tac-45 and the Five-Seven. They absolutely shred people. The drop shot mod is amazing as well, no lag or periods of non-fire, you just drop and get back up with the release of the right trigger, very very smooth. To check out actual gameplay of it go to Youtube and type in Genius Mods Rapid Fire in Gameplay and check it out. A MUST BUY FOR ALL TRUE FPS GAMERS!!!!
on March 24, 2013
I have used this controller for black ops 2 for the last month and I have to say that the rapid fire mod is amazing! I have found it greAt to use with all my semi-auto guns I believe this is a great buy it is quite pricey but I do not regret it.
on August 20, 2013
This controller was a great introductory to the SCUFF controller he bought and waited weeks to have built for him and was around $100.00 with shipping.Anyway He still uses this controller and it works fine for his gamming needs.Oh and side note-looking for a headset?,The best one ive put on my head are the Astro headsets,man you can hear and follow a cricket jump from the left side of your head to the right and be able to tell if he landed lol NO JOKE
on November 23, 2012
I purchased this for my son. After maybe 15 minutes of use hecame and informed how great the controller is, he programmed it to respond to his caliber of play, nice option. I was so impressed by my son's exuberance I went and ordered one for myself, great product for serious gamers.
on October 26, 2013
It's a pain in the #ss to use and everyone will hate you for modding. The price is to high for what your going to get and it eats batteries like no tomorrow. Save your money and practice more
on September 13, 2012
i received the first one and it was messed up, but they quickly responded to my email and fixed the problem. it works great..i play cod mw3 alot and this controller is a dream come true since i kinda suck at the game..lol..

See 1 answered question