5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book For Learning Autocad, November 10, 2004
This review is from: AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005: No Experience Required (Paperback)
I moved to Autocad from another drafting program. I never really took the time to properly learn Autocad. This book has been very enlightening. I now finally understand how Autocad works and how to use it efficiently. The book has an excellent tutorial in which you construct a small cabin. As you draw the cabin you work with the basics of setting up drawings and drawing lines. As you work through the book you work with elevations, text, dimensions, and also some of the more esoteric features of Autocad. I also bought two other Autocad books and this was by far the most useful. I highly recommend this book to anyone desiring to learn Autocad.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was ok., December 6, 2005
I used this book to get proficient in autocad 2006. It was tedious going through the first four chapters ( 1 week and then another for the rest of the book). There are probably other books as good. The book has slight mistakes, but all books do(on p112 on a image, arc explanation confusing just experiment). I'm thinking that an instructional DVD would be better. Make sure you download the examples from the internet for the book. It will clear up the explanations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 30, 2013
D. Friedl (Sedro Woolley, WA) - See all my reviews
Dug out my old AutoCAD 2005 program and needed a refresher course. This book and author did the trick. Great tutorial.

AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005: No Experience Required
AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005: No Experience Required by David Frey (Paperback - May 17, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01