From the Manufacturer
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 2D drafting software delivers the connected design tools you want. AutoCAD LT 2014 is compatible with Windows 8. Buy AutoCAD LT 2014 to power your industry-specific workflows and speed documentation delivery, or maximize your power and functionality by moving up to Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2014 or Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014.
With AutoCAD LT 2014, you can use the new Design Feed social collaboration tools to help the people involved in your project work better together. Use live maps and geolocation capabilities to connect your designs to the world around you. Improve file format compatibility and reliability using the latest DWG technology. With time-saving tools like file tabs and an enhanced command line, AutoCAD LT helps you work faster and streamline your design workflow.
Your communication with colleagues and clients will be easier and more accurate with AutoCAD LT’s genuine DWG technology. DWG is one of the most widely used technologies available to support data fidelity and compatibility. AutoCAD LT is also compatible with other Autodesk software titles.
You can depend on AutoCAD LT. Millions of professionals rely on this design and documentation platform, powered by Autodesk AutoCAD software technology, and supported by Autodesk for more than 30 years.
AutoCAD LT’s new Design Feed social collaboration tools help you work better with everyone involved in the project. Connect your design to the real world with live maps and geo-location features. Synchronize your files and custom settings with built-in Autodesk 360 cloud services functionality.
Minimize repetitive tasks and improve accuracy by taking advantage of AutoCAD LT’s enhanced 2D drafting tools and features, designed to help you improve productivity.
- Document: Document your ideas and designs more accurately with a comprehensive set of 2D drafting and detailing tools.
- Collaborate: Share your work with colleagues and clients using genuine DWG technology.
- Increase Productivity: Drive efficient design documentation with a consistent focus on drafting productivity and intuitive interaction.
Maximize Your Power
Make the Move to 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Experience intuitive Building Information Modeling (BIM) with Autodesk Revit LT software. Produce high-quality architectural 3D designs and documentation within a coordinated, model-based environment. Share designs with stakeholders using other software based on the Autodesk Revit or AutoCAD platforms. MOVE TO AN Autodesk LT 2014 SUITE: Both Revit LT 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 are included in Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2014. More information is available here: Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2014
Include 3D Mechanical Into Your Modeling Workflow
Autodesk Inventor LT software introduces 3D mechanical CAD into your 2D workflows. Participate in Digital Prototyping workflows and compete more effectively. Get powerful part-level parametric modeling, multi-CAD translation capabilities, automated DWG drawing views, and other CAD capabilities found in Autodesk Inventor software to expand your 2D engineering process. MOVE TO AN Autodesk LT 2014 SUITE: Both Inventor LT 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 are included in Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014. More information is available here: Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014
- Windows 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
- For Windows 7 and Windows 8: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- Windows 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron processor with SSE2 technology, Intel Xeon processor with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology, or Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 VGA display with true color
|Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014||Autodesk Inventor LT Suite 2014||Autodesk Revit LT Suite 2014|
|Ideal for||Drafter, designer||Mechanical, designer||Architect, builder|
|2D drafting and detailing tools||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensioning and annotation||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatically update documentation when designs change||✓||✓|
|Track material quantities||✓|
|BIM, digital prototyping||✓||✓|
|Visualization and Presentation|
|Orthographic/perspective views, walk-throughs||✓||✓|
|Photorealistic cloud rendering*||✓|
|3D design presentation||✓||✓|
|Autodesk Inventor software compatibility||✓|
|Autodesk Revit software compatibility||✓|
* Available to subscription customers of Autodesk Revit LT, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit MEP, and Autodesk Revit Structure software during the term of their subscription.