• Customer Reviews

on June 12, 2016
I only wish I had known about the Wheelmate Steering Wheel Attachable Work Surface when I was homeless and living out of my car. Most people don't realize this, but the average economy car has no suitable work surface for things like working on your resume' or dicing stir fry vegetables.

Don't forget to take your WSWAWS along on your next trip to Sonic. It is much more convenient than trying to eat tater tots out of the cupholder.
on June 12, 2016
Like it
on June 3, 2016
the description did not come with measurements and it will not fit onto the steering wheel of my Lexus RX400h.
on May 29, 2016
Its alright, my desktop monitor fits on it, however whenever the car hits a bump it slips off, which is inconvenient when you are playing a game, or writing a paper. Not big enough for my keyboard, and the computer has to sit in the passenger seat. Regardless it was something to do on my lonesome ride through Houston during rush hour.
on April 30, 2016
It worked just like it said it would
on April 9, 2016
Daily use for my husband's job. Holds the laptop great for him to take notes on, and easily slides right off to continue on about his day. Sturdy and supportive.
on April 4, 2016
Not with hot soup anyway. Worked OK in the city, but the extention cord for the microwave keeps yanking out of the wall socket in my garage after a few secconds of driving. Had to heat up my soup at the house and bring it in a thermous. Should come with a longer than normal extention cord for those of us that want to use it for freshly cooked food while we drive.
on March 29, 2016
works great
on March 20, 2016
This makes for great entertainment being a resident in New York city. Upon every cab ride I tell the cab driver to stick the Wheelmate to the steering wheel and i place three roles of cash each equivalent to $20,000 onto the table in a horizontal fashion. Each role of cash they manage to keep on the Wheelmate by the time i reach my destination they get to keep as their tip. But most the time its barely enough to cover their hospital bills.
on March 14, 2016
As a police officer, I found it difficult to get fresh doughnuts at all hours. No problem now! I also purchased the King Kooker 1618 16-Inch Propane Outdoor Cooker with Aluminum Pan and 2 Frying Baskets With the combination I am able to have this baby smoking hot just an hour into shift. I then use the Norpro 3168 Donut Maker and start whipping the best on the go fresh doughnuts. The shift commander was impressed with my ability to get into a high speed pursuit, throw out the spike strips and scarf on a fresh doughnut at the same time. Everyone on my shift is jealous and they are thinking making these standard issue. It's either these or tasers, but we save on training costs if we don't get the tasers. Since we are in Colorado, I also use the tease of the smell of fresh doughnuts to see if drivers are stoned and have the munchies. I don't even pull them over, the aroma is so enticing that they just stop and beg for a doughnut. HA, GOT YA! BUSTED!