Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 forum

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 Question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 23, 2011 4:17:37 PM PDT
XKL says:
I am hoping someone can identify the large tablet being used in the video for this product. I can't make out the label because this particular video cannot be enlarged. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Posted on Mar 25, 2011 6:31:26 PM PDT
XKL says:
I think I found my answer at youtube. The same video was there and I was able to enlarge it. It looked like the gigantor Wacom tablet.

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 7:48:17 AM PDT
Jason Cox says:
I haven't watched the video, but I'm pretty sure it's a 21" or 22" Cintiq video tablet. Those things are sweet and would be perfect for use with Sketchbook (or Photoshop). They're ONLY $2000 or so :) Get one and post some cool stuff for us to check out.

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 10:17:09 AM PDT
XKL says:
I can daydream...:) I'm going to have to remain in drool mode for now. I got an Intuos4 (small) and Sketchbook Pro to get started. I think it's nice that the tablet comes with a variety of software to use. And now that Adobe offers subscriptions to the expensive Creative Suites, I see have have much to learn! (I'm just a beginner, used to drawing on paper).

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 1:14:00 PM PDT
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 Has anyone used this in OS 10.7.*** (Lion). If so would you please speak to the pros & cons. Thank You.

D'Spence

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 6:19:25 PM PDT
Jason Cox says:
I have used it in 10.7. Seems to work fine. I can't speak to the installer as I installed in a previous OS and upgraded to 10.7 recently. (I know some programs had problems with the installer in 10.7, but I have no idea if that affects SBP). So the pro is: it works great in 10.7 (for me). The application itself works like a charm for its intended purpose. The only con is that there is sure to be a SBP 2012 around the corner. You might check when SBP 2011 was released and consider waiting if it looks worth the wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2011 7:49:36 PM PDT
Thanks Jason, I'm not sure about the release. I'll check that out.

Posted on May 24, 2012 6:03:19 PM PDT
I just purchased Sketchbook Pro and tried to install it on my mac, G5 running OSx 10.5 leopard. It says it will only install if the os is intel based. The Amazon sell page does not mention the intel requirement. So is there a SBP for the older G5 mac?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Mar 23, 2011
Latest post:  May 24, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 by Autodesk PSG (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / 10.6 Snow Leopard / 10.7 Lion, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.4 out of 5 stars (160)