Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011
Used & New from: $69.99
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 Hi, I'm a mostly traditional artist (watercolor, oils, etc) but I do have some education and experience with digital art. In college, I used photoshop quite frequently, and got pretty proficient with it. Now, since leaving school, I cannot afford photoshop on my own, and I'm trying to figure out what would be a suitable and affordable alternative.

Is Sketchbook pro something that might work for me? While I sometimes used photoshop for photo editing and design, I mostly used it for digital painting and drawing.

Any information would be helpful
asked by Heather Parks on June 18, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Heather - I just have this ordered myself and although I've never used it I have drawing friends who swear by it. When Amazon had it at 50% I had to jump at it. It was supposed to be here yesterday so hopefully today but I can post my opinion after I've tried it. I can ay all my art friends love it and we all work professionally. I do illustrations and comic books myself. Bt if I were in your shoes I'd spend the 40.00 for it because I've worked with lot of art programs and for 40.00 for something as powerful as this is supposed o be you just can't go wrong. So I'd take the leap.
The Christmas Boy answered on June 30, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So is there SBP for the G5 mac running OSx 5.8, and leopard. Not intel?
Federico Delucena answered on May 24, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product