Questions & Answers
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011
by Autodesk PSG
4.5 out of 5 stars (153)
Used & New from: $88.85
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
Since the size of the digital art is always expressed in terms of pixels per image and Dots Per Inch (DPI), the tool will always draw on the same number of pixels. So, if the brush is 10 pixels wide, that same brush stroke looks way larger when zoomed in versus way smaller when zoomed out.
Dec 12, 2012 by Justin
votes
Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Jul 19, 2012 by SoyJames
votes
what is maximum dpi? Jan 8, 2014
The highest "pixels" per inch you can set your image to be seems to be 460. I don't know how that effects printed output. I don't have a good enough printer to test it, sorry. Hope this helps.
Jan 8, 2014 by bigbird_2006
votes
I'm doing the same thing. I am thinking along the same lines as you. My concern now is that her laptop is a bit antiquated...hope we don't end up buying another laptop to make it all work smoothly.
Nov 25, 2011 by Erin Etheridge
votes
Heather - I just have this ordered myself and although I've never used it I have drawing friends who swear by it. When Amazon had it at 50% I had to jump at it. It was supposed to be here yesterday so hopefully today but I can post my opinion after I've tried it. I can ay all my art friends love it and we all work professionally. I do illustrations and comic books myself. Bt if I were in your shoes I'd spend the 40.00 for it because I've worked with lot of art programs and for 40.00 for something as powerful as this is supposed o be you just can't go wrong. So I'd take the leap.
Jun 30, 2011 by The Christmas Boy
votes
The first tablet was probably a Wacom of some kind, my guess is one of the Intuos professional models. The large tablet monitor you saw was a Wacom Cintiq. Be aware that Cintiqs cost thousands of dollars, and are usually only worth it if you are actively making a living in a field such as concept art, matte painting, etc. You can do everything with a regular tablet that you can with a Cintiq minus draw on the actual screen, so it's really more of a convenience than a necessity. Still, in college I had access to a lab full of Cintiqs 24/7 for four years, and they truly are awesome to use. Maybe if I ever have large amounts of disposable income...
Dec 27, 2011 by J. Underwood
votes
it should work, try calling autodesk for a solution to your strange problem
Oct 19, 2011 by Anonymous
votes
votes
Size in Megabites?
Jan 13, 2012 by Curt Valmy
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers