Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: Black|Change

on October 3, 2014
fun and different picture quality is often marginal and menu is overly complex but does what it's advertise to do. Picture quality prevents me from marking it higher than a 3. The most fun we've had is with awash mount give a visual guide to scenic drives and regular travels fun to look at later especially in a fast slide show mode.
on May 21, 2014
First wore this on a bike ride to a village fete. Just clipped it on and didn't think about it for the rest of the day. Got some really cool pics at the fete without doing anything. Plus had pics from my bike to create a cool motion gif of the journey. The autographer has a gps built in so you can see the route you have taken. Be great for holidays, you know exactly where the pictures were taken. Perfect for social occasions too, get some really great candid shots and importantly you are still part of whatever is going on as you don't have to step back and exclude yourself from what is happening just to pick a normal camera to get a shot. Makes your photo memoirs far more real and relevant. Very cool, very modern.
on May 16, 2014
I’ve really enjoyed getting to know my Autographer. I found when I first wore it, I kept trying to frame photos, e.g. deliberately turning a certain way to try to capture things, but soon got used to the Autographer way of life and forgot about it. Initially the sheer number of images was overwhelming but I’m now familiar with the software to help manage it all. I took it on holiday recently and now have an amazing pictorial record of an unforgettable trip!
on December 11, 2014
While the product is great the software is clumsy and seemingly archaic. Downloading it moving photos to folders or apps to print is faulty. Using Mac
on May 19, 2014
The English weather has prevented me giving it a proper test so far - hoping to get out and give it a go in the great British countryside if the rain ever stops. So far I've mostly used it for recording days out with friends or clipping on for walks across London. I also go to a lot of gigs and wish I could record the madness with my autographer. Its been hard to do it so far - most of them are at night and obviously in the UK winter it’s dark anyway so the camera hasn’t been able to capture much, but hoping for better results in summer, esp with festival season coming up.
on July 12, 2014
purchased this a few months ago and just took it out yesterday for the first time. wore it for an hour or so and then went to plug it in and get the photos off to see them and the camera broke when I plugged in the USB cord. Hoping the company will help me get a replacement as this was a very expensive purchase to break on the first use.
on June 4, 2014
I was lent one of these cameras for the weekend and I wore it to visit my 94 year old grandma and 85 year old grandfather. I spent the day with them with the camera clipped to my jumper. I was so impressed with the results I bought one immediately. The images taken during the day were the most beautiful, natural and warm images I have ever seen of my grandparents going about their day with visitors. The camera is completely unobtrusive and the wide angle lens captured both the context of their lives as well as some amazing portraits. Some of the compositions were so creative and accidental yet perfectly captured the feeling of the day by the details - for example a shot of my grandma's hands collecting tea cups or of my grandparents helping each other with their coats. The price of the camera was justified by this day of photos alone. I've since made the day into a stop motion video using the images and have a lovely record of that time spent with them.

Since then I have worn the camera on dates, at friends' birthdays, on bike rides and walks around my home city of London and every time i am left with a lovely, creative record of the event and some unexpectedly beautiful photos. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
on April 7, 2014
Once switched on and left to its own devices its cheerful screen and quiet sounds go dark and it automatically begins taking what in earlier days were called 'snapshots' meaning uncomposed, often poorly lit, and mostly random pictures of those people and things around you. They're sometimes blurry with questionable exposure and an overabundance of everyone's most unfortunate camera angles - you'll save about 10% of them. They'll never make National Geographic and frankly, they're pictures you'd never take yourself but that is the point entirely. With uncanny ability, Autographer chronicles life's most unphotographed and intimate moments with a detached but personal perspective that is at times both unnerving and humbling. Reviewing the previous day's bustle often results in a surprisingly nuanced look at what you've missed the past 24 hours.
33 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
I'm still fooling around with this and still not getting images worth much. The shutter speed is too slow most of the time. Blurred shots are common. I love the idea behind it but it needs much improving. Costs too much for the images you're getting.