5.0 out of 5 stars does the job
simple instructions, no soldering required, does the job with my pioneer avh-2400bt stereo. now im able to let videos play when i drive...i promise, i dont watch videos while i drive :)
Published on July 5, 2012 by WarrenH

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but has an issue with Pioneer AVH-P4400BH
Published 21 months ago by Stephen

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Parking Brake Override Bypass Fully Automatic Video in Motion Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD AVH-P2400BT AVH-P3400BH AVH-P4400BH Better then PAC TR7 (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Pioneer 2400bt, May 24, 2012
Work well and it is very small which is nice. Put this in my Sequoia with a Pioneer AVH2400BT. I have Pioneer 3300dvd in my other truck and I used a relay which takes up alot of room. This bypass is just a better way to go. And you can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars We call it "the bug", May 27, 2012
I like coming up with my own stuff sometimes; even simple tweaks and fixes that aren't that impressive to look at but that get the job done. Sometimes, though, turnkey is the way to go, as in the case of the MicroBypass, lovingly known as "the bug" here. I don't know if there's anything special inside the black tape on this thing and I don't care. The fact that it's not an impressive package is part of its appeal; it is tiny and unobtrusive. In most installations these days, there's so much stuffed behind the head unit that there's no room for more boxes with company logos and warning labels. For 10 bucks, this thing gets the job done simply and easily, and I didn't have to figure it out for myself. Follow the instructions, hook up three wires and you get what you paid for. No glitches, no hoops to jump through; the bug makes your head unit work the way it's supposed to. Super fast shipping, too. Great product and great deal all around. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and it works, July 22, 2012
I did not try out my Pioneer P4400BH without it but I can say it shows movies while moving now. This device is really small, very easy to connect and just works.

5.0 out of 5 stars bypass is great!, June 30, 2012
This little device works great! It works, just like it says it would. It was easy to install. It takes up very little space. All in all, a great product. The device I intalled it with is the Pioneer AVH-3400BH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more perfect!, August 23, 2012
Evan Mcmenamy (Los Alamitos, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this item on a Saturday and the shipper managed to get it out that afternoon. That says a lot about how outstanding his service is. I received it (cross country might I add) on that next Monday.

--Installation--
I installed this product on my Pioneer p3400BH.
I also decided to solder this product. I figured that this would be a permanent mod, so soldering would be much more secure. You can use wire taps if you like, but I would recommend soldering to have the best connections.
-On the radio wiring harness, I cut the parking break wire (long green/white) and soldered it end-to-end to the wire fitting the directions supplied.
-For the next two wires (as they are needed for other connections) I soldered the tap by stripping a small area on the wiring harness wires, creating a Y with the copper on the product and wrapping the Y shape with one leg going clockwise and the other leg going counter-clockwise, that way the connection was solid. Soldered the connections to make sure it was connected well.
-Heat shrink all of the solders.

everything worked PERFECTLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 18, 2012
RCC "I'm outa here!" (America's Outback (ND)) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what is it supposed to do. Very small size. Includes instructions so you know which wires to connect (although you will be fine to just match the colors).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bypass!!!, August 10, 2012
A must have! If your looking for a video bypass for your new receiver then this is the one. I have installed two of these now and i have had nothing but great times since. They are very well constructed and do exactly what they say they will. very easy instalation instrustions included. and for the price it can,t be beat!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but has an issue with Pioneer AVH-P4400BH, January 27, 2013
I used this Micro Bypass to bypass the parking brake video lockout on the Pioneer AVH-P4400BH DVD HU in my '11 Silverado. As far as allowing you to watch video with the vehicle in motion the bypass unit works as advertised. The problem comes when you want to use the "AUTO EQ" function of this HU. Having the bypass installed locks out the "AUTO EQ" function and will not allow the HU to go thru it's self equalization process. I think I'll be pulling the Micro Bypass and hooking up the HU as intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, September 29, 2012
This device works as advertised. It is quite easily installed for the technically savvy. Hook up the three wires and you're good to go. What I really like about it is now I can dial from my bluetooth keypad on the head unit instead of having to stop and put on the parking brake. That was ridiculous. I don't however recommend you watch movies while driving. There's a good reason for not doing that.