Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on December 13, 2012
As soon as I pulled the watch out of the bubble wrap and paper (the only packing tools used), I noticed that one of the fake diamonds used as hour markers wasn't there. Naturally, I wasn't too upset, paying all of 19 dollars for the piece. I do watch repair, so I took the movement out of the case, and the little "rock" had gotten itself wedged inside one of the gears. I removed it, and glued it back in place. After two days of normal wear, three more fell out simultaneously. In addition to that, I noticed that the watch was extremely out of sync. On a full wind, it would gain about 3 hours in a day, and on a low charge, it would lose about the same amount in a day. There was no accuracy in the timing at all with this watch, so the purpose for it had been defeated. I then went out and bought a $90 Kenneth Cole skeleton watch and beat this one to pieces with a hammer in my driveway. That's about all it's good for. Save yourself some time, go spend a little more on a watch. (no pun intended)
on December 29, 2012
This is a great looking watch but does not work very well. It is like a kinetic where it winds itself by your movement. I wore it on my ankle for a day before I gave it to my husband and the charge only lasted about 2 hours. I had it moving for 8 hours straight. What good is a watch that keeps stopping.
on August 22, 2013
This product is not the way the seller advertised it. I just got mine and in the first week it stopped working. Most disheartening, is that the strap is already showing signs of rupture. Very poor product.
on August 5, 2013
This is a good looking watch, and if you are like me a wind up watch is the best, although the self winding I don't think really works. But as I cannot ware battery watches, something about my arm makes battery powered watches go dead in about a week, this was a really nice alternative, and again it looks very rich so for the price I give it a 9 out of 10. We'll see how long it lasts before I give it a 10.
on October 6, 2012
The skeleton watch looks great! The watch keeps good time and looks much more expensive than what I paid for. Yes I am totally satisfied.
on May 30, 2013
If you're anything like I was, you're deciding right now between this skeleton watch and another that is easily 2x or 3x the price. I decided to buy this one about 8 months ago and I'm glad I did.

PROS: cheap price, great color scheme, I've never gotten more compliments on anything I've ever worn, it works with casual attire and formal attire, you'll never get tired of staring at the skeleton pieces moving inside, still works perfectly after 8 months, the logo looks like Armani to other people, adjusts far enough to fit my wrist.

CONS: the numbering on the face of the watch still makes no sense to me, they wear away over time anyway, 1 of the 2 little leather adjustable sliders fell off.

I'd recommend you get this watch.
on January 29, 2012
The watch seems to function at the core. However after less than 2 days, the straps that hold the main strap in place have broken off, looks like they were glued together, very poor quality (though the main strap seems to be of nice quality). The black dial is also plastic (not metal) in case you were wondering and mine had a nick on it upon arrival. I will hold on to the watch and whip out the super glue, but buyer beware...
on November 14, 2013
second hand moves to fast making the watch continue to get ahead of the really time.
in other words fails to do the one thing that it is designed to do.
on February 25, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriends christmas present. He works around engines, and didnt want a fancy watch. He went to put it on yesterday, and it doesnt work. He has never worn it! The spring inside is broken or something, I dont know. If you buy a watch, definitely make sure it works before storing away.
on December 17, 2012
Great product but could have come in the box ....
It is a very bad impression coming loose, improve it ....
I recommend despite this flaw!!