Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 29, 2006
I loved the ideas contained in "The Automatic Millionaire". However, I felt that this book was portrayed as more of a "companion" publication to the book. It isn't. It is essentially the book but bigger and with pages to fill in. If you bought the book, you already have this. Just use a notebook to write your stuff down. If you haven't bought the book, and would like a place to make notes and calculations related to the book's theories, then buy this one instead, and have both in one.
on March 18, 2005
This workbook is a great companion to Mr. Bach's book of the same title. It's great for anyone that needs more of a visual approach to what he writes about in his book. It's even better if you buy the workbook but borrow the book from the library as I did. The information is easy to understand and because Mr. Bach has made it interesting, it's actually fun to do.
on April 29, 2006
This is a fantastic companinion to the millionaire books. Please be aware you only need one of the main books they are all based on the same theories..
on February 15, 2007
David Bach has changed my life.
Before this workbook and the Automatic Millionaire book my wife and I where like everyone else and not saving a lot towards our retirement. Now we are both maxing out our retirement funds by making easy adjustments to our spending habits and now we are on track to retire multi-millionaires. So be sure that you get the Automatic Millionaire book first and then if you want to see and work the examples on paper get the workbook.
Thanks David Bach!!!
on February 23, 2006
This step by step plan can work for anyone. I had purchased the book a year ago and am thrilled the workbook is now available. The information David provides allows you to tailor everything to your own needs, don't waste another moment start your dreams today!
on March 22, 2011
This is an awesome product! My husband and I love it and have gotten alot of use out of it. I recommend this book to everyone. Especially anyone who is or has read David's book Automatic Millionaire. You won't regret your purchase. David is an awesome author. He is one of our favorite of all time!
on October 22, 2014
Great book that points out obvious, yet constantly overlooked financial habits that will allow you to live a much more comfortable financial life. Ever since reading this book, I have been able to keep finances in order and set myself up to where I only have to check in on my finances every now and again as most of my money is now automated. This book is not a get rich quick book. This will teach you long terms financial habit that you'll be able to pass on to others.
on May 15, 2009
This book will give ANYONE (no matter what your financial situation) hope and step-by-step instructions to become wealthy(and happy). I am a Realtor and often give this book to my clients as a closing gift. GREAT information AND fun to read.
on August 18, 2014
At first this book and guide offer things that was hard to follow, because I was doing things my way
once I started following the lessons Which was hard at first we money structure in our lives as well
These tools will do it for you.
on November 1, 2009
Being stuck in this troubled economic times, with job loss and debt growing out of control, this book has provided me several valuable tools to turn my situations around. I would recommend making this a vital part of a person's daily course of action and meditations, directing toward financial relief and freedom.