5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate
Published 5 months ago by Jessica Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tape measure
It has worked for the most part, now showing signs of fraying... The cloth is very very cheap. I needed it to do measurements on people and looking for another one now
Published 18 months ago by VAJohnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Automatic Sports Body Measuring Tape - Auto Retract - Waist, Chest, Arms, Legs (Misc.)
For measuring Mid Arm Circumference this is a great tool. I bought a couple others on Amazon (the ones with the red buttons) which were 2 inches off on the measurement! This measures in centimeters and inches which is great for us nurses who need CM measurements. The tape is soft yet I have wiped mine about 200 times with alcohol swabs and it is nearly new - the numbers and markings have not worn a bit and the tape has not stretched or cracked. I highly recommend this tape for nurses who need accurate measurements.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tape measure, December 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars You didn't read the ad..., November 4, 2013
Roman Romach (New Hartford, NY USA) - See all my reviews
For all you muscle bound types complaining that the tape starts at 2 inches and not at zero or 1 inch: Did it ever occur to you that that's to compensate for the length of the tape holder that fits against your body???

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could rate it zero stars I would..., April 24, 2014
Shipping was excellent.. got it a day before I expected it. Sadly I was quickly disappointed. The measuring tape won't retract so all the tape I pulled out is just hanging there. I will be returning this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., April 4, 2014
Bought it for its ease of use, and it doesn't disappoint. Seems sturdy enough for everyday use. Happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after first use, June 25, 2014
I thought that it worked great the first time I used this measuring tape. But the second time, the end tab fell off and the whole tape retracted in to the base. Not happy with it at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, June 25, 2014
D. Adamec (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
Broke after first use. Button sticks and will not retract take. Unfortunately I was past the return window. Will look for something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst quality!, June 5, 2014
Love the way it was supposed to work. Broke the first day, it was loose since I got it. I will return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, May 24, 2014
The tape works exactly as advertised. I'm using it to measure my gains during the summer. It is good quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, April 26, 2014
Save your money not worth it. Very cheaply made could last two weeks or one year. Just use your normal sewing tape for body measurements as these will be more reliable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›