edition of the world’s definitive automotive technology reference marks Bosch’s 125th
anniversary. Now significantly updated, this book is a must for engineers working in the car industry.
The Automotive Handbook is the flagship publication in the BOSCH handbook series on different automotive technologies; one of the most definitive sets of reference books that automotive engineers have at their disposal, and now translated into 11 different languages. 2011 marks the 125th anniversary for BOSCH, and their longstanding expertise and innovative technologies are documented in this new edition that contains just about anything relevant to automobile design, development and quality engineering.
As progress in the field of automotive engineering has grown apace it has expanded from 96 pages in 1936, to 1258 pages today. This new edition is significantly updated, with key changes including more emphasis on electrical systems, and a new chapter on driver assistance systems. Very highly regarded throughout the automotive industry, it is used as a quick easy reference and to deliver the detail necessary for more complex ideas.
- Concise technical data and insights
- Increased emphasis on electrical systems, and a new chapter on driver assistance systems.
- 1,000+ diagrams, illustrations, sectional drawings and tables
- Handy conversion charts and an easy-to-use topic index
- Features contributions from experts in automotive manufacturers, universities and Bosch itself
- Pocket sized for everyday use