5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT
THIS WORKS ...DONT USE IT EVERY DAY ....YOU COULD OVER DO IT AND GET LOTS OF DRYING! BUT IT IS AMAZING AND DOES EXFOLIATE DEAD SKIN!
Published on May 11, 2010 by AMAZON FAN

2.0 out of 5 stars Filmy
Prefer the Gel cleanser, Avalon Organics Hydrating Cleansing Milk feels like there is a residue left on my face after washing.
Published 4 months ago by Roni Mangan

2.0 out of 5 stars Filmy, February 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT, May 11, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural, gentle and effective, February 28, 2010
Cobe "Cobe" (Phoenix, AZ- United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Avalon Organics Hydrating Cleansing Milk Vitamin C -- 8.5 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
There are several reasons why I like this cleanser. First off,it is cruelty free as it is not tested on animals. It is no foaming, which means it does not contain the nasty ingredients that dry the skin and, last but not least, it's all organic and contains the benefitial vitamin C. I have been using this gel for over a year, always with great results. Recently I started using it with my Clarisonic Mia and it does a better job than the gel that comes with the Clarisonic. It leaves my skin moisturized, clean and smooth like none of the many other cleansers I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin!, May 12, 2014
I bought this product at Target on clearance, and I absolutely love it! I have oily, as well as sensitive skin, and this product works great! It doesn't irritate the skin like any sort of soap would. I use it at night and in the morning I wake up without any blemishes! It smells great too. I buy only cruelty-free products and this product really made me fall in love with Avalon Organics products.

One tip: If you are using it in the shower, don't leave it on your face for too long (like over 7 minutes or so), because it'll start to burn. I put it on my face and forgot to take it off when shaving and my face ended up being super red and burned! Probably the vitamin C.

But other than that, NO rashes, itchy, dry or irritated skin!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, May 8, 2014
Marie Enright (Rochelle Park, NJ) - See all my reviews
I love this cleanser. It is gentle on my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I have received many compliments since I started using this product. However it contains tocopheryl (synthetic form of vitamin E) rather than tocopherol(natural vitamin E).

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is Out, March 19, 2014
I have been using this for a couple of months. This is a nice cleansing cream. Not an 'i love it' product, but works well enough. Just not seeing a big benefit to using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Avalon Organics!!, February 13, 2014
I love almost every product from this manufacturer, especially the vitamin c products. I'm a Guyanese-American with mahogany skin. I had skin discolorations as a result of a stressful year and adult acne. I started using these products and I have to say that each month I could notice a change and a lightening of the darker pigmented spots on my face. It's been maybe six months since I started using the products and I have to attribute the evening of my skin tone to these products. I'm also a lover of the manufacturer and would recommend Avalon Organics to anyone. Go Avalon Organics! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleanser, January 7, 2014
I use the whole Avalon Vitamin C line and am so happy I tried it. This cleanser washes off makeup and has a beautiful scent. When I am not wearing makeup this cleanser cleans and clarifies my skin and leaves it feeling soft, not even a little dry. I love it and use it with the toner, cream, and treatment. Am going to try more Avalon products! Even the baby line!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, October 15, 2013
YAN (california, USA) - See all my reviews
I use this cleansing milk to wash my face every time I shower.I love it because it cleans the face really well but does not leave your skin dry like other products. Would highly recommend it.I use it with the rejuvenating oil-free moisturizer or the moisture plus lotion spf 15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and refreshing, June 19, 2012
Been using this for a few months now. I love the citrus smell of it, not strong, just a hint. It does not leave my skin feeling stripped of my natural oils or moisture, but at the same time leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.

Highly recommended!