Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2011
I always HATED my pores, they were always huge and made my face looked really bad. Well I saw this at a store and decided to buy it. When I put it on and all this junk started to flake off my face as I was putting it on I could not believe my face! It was smooth and in 1 use my pores were smaller and almost non existint( I used the Mineral Enriched Moisturizing Cream right after the Facial Peel). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I hope it does last me a year like the rep said, but I will be buying it again when I run out it is so worth it!!! Thanks for my new beautiful smooth face ;)
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2013
When I first bought this as an impulse purchase at Sam's Club, I worried that I had just done a stupid thing. However, I must say that this was the best impulse purchase ever!

I use Retin-A, which makes my skin always flaky and in some state of "peel". I have tried lots of exfoliators and other scrub products, but this stuff beats them all hands down.

It's very gentle on the skin. I use it way more frequently than recommended, like every couple days, and sometimes daily, and it doesn't irritate at all.

For those having a problem with it rolling into balls or clumping or whatever, I suggest that maybe you might be leaving it on too long or something. I put it on a dry, clean face, scrub it around, putting extra on the areas that are the flakiest, then rinse off immediately.

I tried going without it when my last bottle ran out, but I could definitely tell the difference in my skin. So much softer and smoother.

I don't understand all the negative reviews, because my face has never looked better since I started using this. My current bottle is getting empty and I'm freaking out and need to order more. I don't ever want to be without it!
on May 15, 2013
Using this makes my skin feel clean immediately, old skin clumps up and rolls off! Leaves my skin feeling extra soft and extra clean. Best stuff to get old skin off. I use it once a week, a bit more than recommended, but it's so wonderful!
on February 23, 2010
This stuff is amazing! I have had dry, flaky patches on my forehead and nose all winter long because of this crazy weather...and I'm in Florida! After just one use, I am flake-free. The gunk that was coming off of my face, my just cleansed face, was disgusting. It plumped up my fine lines and evened out my blotchy tone...just one use! Seriously!
on September 30, 2012
Avani is the the best sea skin renewal facial peel. It's very gentle taking the dead skin off. You can use it anywhere to get that dead skin off and it makes your skin feel soft after. I would recommend this product. It is awesome.
on June 8, 2013
I have not used a facial peel before and now I am wandering why because it is great or at least this one is. I use this 2-3 times per week and it leaves my skin incredibly soft and new feeling. I feel like my skin is reversing in age. :-)
on October 29, 2014
Bought this at Sam's club today. Thought it was a total joke but she tested it on my wrists and gave me the full run down. While I was checking out I pondered about returning it the next day. Lol I hope im not the only one. I read reviews about it balling up on flat surfaces so I gave it a try. I got balls between my finger tips bit when I rubbed it on a clean countertop in my bathroom (marble), there was nothing. Just kept the watery consistency but just turned a tiny bit more viscous. Proved it does work on dead skin. Not returning. Face feels super fresh and clean...kinda like it breathes better. This is just day one so I definitely will update if anything changes.
on September 9, 2013
All I can say is wow, I use this product with the mineral cream at least 3 times week, after a terrible, terrible, year of breaking out . I model part time and I use to have perfect skin, until I hit 20 and everything went down hill, I freaked out and made it 10 times worse with expensive products, peels, costing me crazy amounts of money that I even quit modeling for half a year, and then I bumped into Avani at Sams Club. Super lucky.. ahhhhh!! To the negative review.. Haters gon' Hate haha, I love love love this line, you can't go wrong with something all naturally based. Now they need a make up line lol :)
on September 9, 2015
This product is AMAZING ! I was skeptical as I saw some negative reviews (mostly good though) as far as it not being dead skin etc you see but the actual product balling up. I now know that is NOT true ! I tried my own experiment and used it on forehead and chin, then a few hours later on my whole (cleaned) face. Barely anything came off of my forehead and chin the 2nd time but did on the rest of my face. My face feels sooo soft and supple after using this 1x per week is what is recommended. I will purchase this product again as it was also shipped & received in a timely manner. My daughter also uses it on her feet to get all dead skin off. She says it makes them very soft too.

*** update. My only problem is tht the last 3rd of bottle gets clumped and wont come out of pump you have to unscrew it and get it out that way. Also. The price has gone up alot for this. I found a cheaper brand that works just as good.
on April 1, 2016
So far this has been a huge let down. I used a similar product in the past from another company which worked great, so I was hopeful this did the same. This just balls up on itself, if even that, and does absolutely nothing to my skin. Such a huge waste of money! I definitely do not recommend this product.