Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on December 31, 2012
I'd recommend all of who are interesting to know about what was before hollywood and how can go cinema without border. My respect who did it and I hope it help all who start to do career in movie or want to open new possibility in yourself. Very reccomend all three collection Avant-Garde.
on February 1, 2013
This fabulous collection of groundbreaking cinema features "Four in the Afternoon" by poet filmmaker James Broughton, who won a grand prize at the Cannes film festival in 1954 (breaking new ground in U.S. cinema and paving the way for today's vibrant multimedia video culture), and published 23 books of poetry, including Packing Up for Paradise: Selected Poems 1946-1996.
on September 7, 2014
very good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2010
I already own the first and second box from KINO and this is a must if you love Avantgarde film
0Comment9 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2013
dunno what I expected when i bought this dvd... probably something along the lines of Ubu Films dvd (a group of film-makers from the 60s in Sydney). In fact, I was quite disappointed and fell asleep watching it.
0Comment0 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse