Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

on February 15, 2011
WHy oh why did Aveeno stop making this product!!! I have an old tube that's almost gone. I rarely need to use it but when I need to, it is hands down THE BEST acne treatment around.

I dicovered this by accident years ago, LOVE IT USE IT and now CAN'T find it!!!

Aveeno - you are doing everyone a huge disservice by taking this product off the market. It could make me stop buying/using all Aveeno!

0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2010
This is the most wonderful product out there. I have shared it with my daughters and friends and everyone is in love. Now I am trying to buy more and I see that it is no longer available. WHY????? PLEASE.....bring this back!! You will be doing the women of America a great service. Oh, by the way, I love all of the Aveeno products. But this one is the only one I can't find anymore.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse