5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, especially during dry, cold, winter weather
Published on March 5, 2010 by Houston

3.0 out of 5 stars it is good cream, but not for eczema
My son has eczema on his neck and back. If I put this cream on the eczema spots, he feels sting. But it is good just for normal dry skin.
Published on April 2, 2009 by HLphoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, especially during dry, cold, winter weather, March 5, 2010
This review is from: Aveeno Active Naturals Overnight Itch Relief Cream with Triple Oat Complex, 3.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
I have spent more time and money than I'd like to confess looking for a lotion that meets my, admittedly picky, standards. I spend a fair amount of time outside, and during the winter that results in dry, painful skin, especially on my hands, arms, and face. Although I use gentle Aveeno soap, after showering my skin generally becomes dry, tight, and itchy. I wanted a lotion that was unscented, not too light (as I found the regular Aveeno to be), not too heavy (Cetaphil), not greasy or sticky, and that could be used over my whole body. (I barely have the patience to use one lotion, let alone multiple types for different body parts.)

This lotion does the job perfectly. Somehow it moisturizes everything as needed; it is neither too light for my hands, nor too heavy for my face. It is not greasy or sticky and doesn't leave any sort of "after layer" behind. It is truly unscented, unlike some products which just claim to be, and doesn't give me even the hint of a headache.

I haven't been able to find it in stores for the last year, but Amazon's price beats what I used to be paying. I have seen a similar Aveeno product in a taller container with a rose-colored label that is also an 'overnight itch relief cream', however that one is scented, and I thought the weight was a bit different.

Like another reviewer said, I use this lotion all the time, not just overnight, and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 1, 2009
BAM "BAM" (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful product. Wehave dry, itchy skin in our family. We use this all day (I don't know why it is called Overnight cream) and t reeally does relieve the itching. It is not greasy and works itself into the skin very well. I would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief for itchy skin, March 20, 2013
The product helped me with my itchy legs . I used to wake up at night and couldn't sleep from the itch. Just a little bit of cream and you can go back to sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 18, 2009
Franz Metcalf (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I've purchased this for two older ladies and they both rave about it. Hard to find in stores, this product outperforms other similar ones. Yes, it's expensive, but figure the cost per day for itch relief and it's an enormous bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream with Triple Oat Complex, February 18, 2008
A great product.I am in the pool three times a week and the pool chemicals make me itch. This product does a great job,it takes the itch away at once.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is good cream, but not for eczema, April 2, 2009