Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 5 Ounce|Change
Price:$5.84+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 18, 2015
First off, I'm not a cosmetics sort of girl. I don't like how make-up feels, and I don't care about looking pretty; I just want my skin to be healthy. I've tried various skincare and beauty products over the last fifteen years, and most of them are just not worth the effort. My skin (which is a pretty medium tone; I'm east Asian, but I'm in the sun a lot so I'm a few shades darker than most of my relatives) is extremely oily for the most part, with just the centers of my cheeks being dry and flaky. Unsurprisingly, that means that it's a huge nuisance to treat. Most lotions feel oily to me, and nevermind foundation - what a nightmare!
That said, I received this product as a gift from a relative who already had a cleanser she was devoted to, so I figured I'd give it a try. I'd used a few scrubs before and mostly just stuck with St. Ives because the more expensive ones didn't do any noticeably better or worse of a job. After trying this, though, I chucked St. Ives into the back of my medicine cabinet because FORGET THAT. This Aveeno product feels INFINITELY cleaner and gentler on my skin while I apply it, my skin feels noticeably lighter after a cleansing, and I was completely shocked by the skin-brightening component. I've never used a product that actually made my skin brighter, so I forgot that this one even had that supposed effect, but after about a week of use, I realized one morning that my skin was shockingly lighter and brighter than it had been since my teen years. I was one of those teens who didn't have acne, but around age 17 all the rosacea and pimples and whiteheads hit, and they've stuck around ever since. (Adult onset acne - yay. Not.) Since using this, though, I still get periodic breakouts if I'm not sleeping or hydrating enough, but it otherwise keeps my skin so much clearer than it's ever been before. I have no idea what makes this different from all those other products that made no difference or were h-e-double-hockeysticks on my skin, but good golly, it's worth it.
I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin and many products just make my skin worse. This is one of the few scrubs that I can actually use every day and it does NOT break me out or irritate my skin.

Plus, it really does help to gradually brighten my complexion and give a more radiant look. It will not happen overnight, but with regular use, you will see a difference. It took a couple months for me with daily usage (once a day - most of the time in the shower).

I love the consistency and how gentle the scrub is. I don't have to worry about it agitating my skin or any active breakouts, which in turn often causes, even more, breakouts. No, this isn't for everyone, but it has been great for me.
on January 9, 2015
I'm a 30 yr old male with sensitive skin and it has been serving its purpose very well. I use it everyday sometimes a twice a day. It gets my face shiny and helps reduce the breakout of pimples or acne effectively. My only suggestion is to use it with regular facial soap alternatively with this because still the scrub can damage your skin. I use them in 2:1 ratio: 2 scrub and 1 soap.
on September 1, 2014
Positively works well as daily facial scrub to gently remove daily sunscreen applications. Keep it in the shower, use just a pinch and it quickly removes dirt and oils leaving skin ready for Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with SPF 15. Found out about this from my dermatologist, he uses it too.
on March 21, 2016
My hair professional turned me onto this producet and I love it. I have very fair, dry skin and have an issue with a couple of under chin spots with stray, thick facial hair folicles occasionally get ingrown. This not only brightens my skin, it takes care of those few ingrown hair problems.
on July 13, 2016
This is my favorite morning wash I have and I also love the brand Aveeno. I don't usually use these types of things a lot because of either the weird feeling or because of the smell. However this product has a very nice scent and I enjoy how it's not too overpowering too. This face wash is really easy to apply and remove for it's just like every other. Scrub on your face in a circular motion (its not thick). Then wash off with water (doesn't have to be warm. I noticed radient skin immediately after washing and my skin feels really smooth (smells nice too!).
Summary:
Pros
-Not thick
-Nice scent
-Easy on the skin
-Immediate results
-Good size for travel
Cons
-Haven't found any
It's been months since I had this and I still love it
on November 8, 2015
Perfect. This product delivers on its promises. It's also leaves your skin very moisturized. I make sure to spend at least 60 seconds massaging my face to get the full benefits. My skin is definitely more even toned and smooth. Amazon's price is much lower than any of the chain stores. This purchase is a no brainer.
on October 15, 2015
I have extremely sensitive, high maintenance skin (can't use any other aveeno products- go figure) but I did a trial run when a friend brought this during her visit and loved it! This has been great, love the smell too! Wish this was a vegan product though, hopefully in the future?!
on February 6, 2014
Even dry skin responds to this gentle 'body scrub.' Aveeno products are usually affordable and effective so I have a tendency to purchase products from a brand name that I am familiar with and have used before. This will be another addition to 'my favorites list.' Recommended for normal, dry and sensitive skin. If you have skin allergies, be sure to read the ingredient list!
on August 21, 2014
I have used this for many years. We need to regularly exfoliate our faces, to remove the dead cells, and make our skin able to absorb the skin care products we apply. Really brightens the face, but is not harsh. Good for men too!