- Stereo zoom microscope for inspection and dissection creates three-dimensional images for basic research and educational applications
- Trinocular viewing heads with two heads to ease eye strain and provide a more comprehensive view, and a third head to connect to an external monitor for an alternative viewing option
- Provides dual optical zoom magnification high power range from 6.7X to 50X with zoom ratio of 7.6:1 for precise viewing of points within range
- Fiber-optic illuminator with ring light, for a uniform illumination over a selected field of view
- Includes 3MP USB 2.0 digital color camera with image capture and measurement software
- Superior optics and reliable mechanical components
- Magnification: 6.7x to 50x
- High eye point of 17mm for comfortable viewing, even for operators with eye glasses
- Double arm boom stand allows positioning of the microscope over large areas
- Integrated 60 LED Ring Light with dimmer
Other Sellers on Amazon
$2,386.23 ($2,386.23 / Each)
+ $8.09 shipping
+ $8.09 shipping
Sold by: UnbeatableSale, Inc
Have one to sell?
Aven 26800B-369 SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope on Double Arm Boom Stand with Integrated LED Ring Light
|With Deal:||$1,566.53 ($1,566.53 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$350.53 (18%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $1,566.53
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
Illumination is securely installed. One-piece system adds convenience and peace of mind. This ins... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Illumination is securely installed. One-piece system adds convenience and peace of mind. This inspection and laboratory microscope offers a best-in-class zoom ratio with sharp 3D images, wide field of view and large working distance. As another distinctive advantage, the ring light is a secure part of the focus mount. Making the illumination unit an integral component, rather than a screw-on accessory, eliminates the danger of damage from a loosened ring light dropping on products being examined. These benefits make the SPZ-50 system ideal for high-volume inspection stations, D engineering labs and science applications. Precision lenses deliver high-definition images from edge to-edge. Five dozen dimmable LEDs create a shadow-free lighting intensity of 35,000 lux, assuring accuracy and crisp imaging. Our microscopes reflect the clear differences of Japanese-engineered instruments designed and manufactured to industry-leading standards. High-grade optical glass and a straight light path provide maximum clarity and undistorted viewing.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: leica microscope
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.