Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray, 10.58 oz.
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 10.58oz.|Change

on March 19, 2013
I have no idea how this is amazing... let me tell you, I want to bathe in it. And no, not all of these products are created equal (in my experience). Avene is hands down the best:

I got into spritzing water on my face months ago. Trying to treat adult acne with only natural remedies turned out to be just as drying as modern chemical treatments. I first tried a cosmetic water-spray at a duty free shop in LAX back in May (can't remember brand). I was intrigued as it provided relief from dry skin, but they are ungodly pricey... I mean, its just water in a can, right? So I started cheaply, using distilled water in a glass spray bottle. This was alright, but seemed to have little impact on my overall skin quality. In January, I bought a travel sized Evian spray from Sephora. It was definitely more satisfying than the distilled water, but did not blow me away in terms of any benefits other than it was refreshing and cooling. It is also relatively expensive. That's when I noticed the reviews for Avene....

Compared to Evian, Avene is cheaper. It is easier to purchase on Amazon (more free shipping and/or Prime options) It is also, I believe, a huge factor in the recent improvement my skin, where I have changed nothing else. My face is softer, has a more even tone, less breakouts and when they do occur, they are smaller and less inflamed. It feels sooooo good (watch the addictive component!) but it really is just that great. Believe the reviews and ignore your mind telling you that buying water in a can is absurd. It is probably one of the best things I've ever found. If you have eczema, acne, dry skin, uneven tone, or you spend all day indoors, this will change your life.

Eventually, I would like to try more Avene products as they all seem to enjoy high ratings. I'm also not saying the Evian spray is bad, but I really think that the Avene spray is that much better. For people with less skin problems, Evian may be awesome, but for me, I'll be sticking with Avene.
0Comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2013
I have been using Thermal Spring Water for some 30 plus years. I am 62 years old and my skin has almost no wrinkles. I always use it after cleaning my face during shower. I spray my face, pat it, wait a bit, and only then apply mosturizer.
on March 29, 2015
I look and feel RIDICULOUS spritzing my face all day. I mean, in the middle of talking, I will take a break just to spritz my face with expensive water in an aerosol can.
But it's so refreshing and cooling--and obviously quite addictive.

This also nicely sets your makeup with a light spritz in the morning if you don't want to look all powdering. The spray of clean, purified moisture is always pleasant and the spray is extremely fine--just enough to get a dewy---

--hold on--
SPRITZ!

--look and feel to your face.

Ridiculous.
on July 29, 2012
I use it to set my makeup and it just makes everything blend beautifully. It also leaves my skin feeling fresh and cool. I like the price and the amount of product you get.
on July 24, 2015
I've been on a French beauty kick, and every beauty blog I read mentions and praises Avène thermal spring water. I had to buy it and see for myself!
I live in a city where the tap water is very hard with calcium and fluoride and other minerals, and I never knew this, but it's pretty HORRIBLE for your skin! The calcium and minerals clog up your pores! Yuck!
I have been using Avène thermal spray for about a week now and I can already see an improvement in my skin. My skin looks clearer (I have stubborn pimples that love to live on the left side of my face) my face looks brighter and feels softer! I have seen a few N. American face spritz products, but they are all full of chemicals and perfumes. Avène has only thermal spring water. Less is more as the French like to say!
I wet my face with the spray and wash my face with Nuxe rose foam cleanser which is very gentle, then follow with toner, then face moisturizer.
I really love this spray and I truly recommend it to anyone!
on January 29, 2015
I was skeptical, but it was recommend by a friend since I have very sensitive skin. Now I'm hooked on $16 water in a can!! I don't care, its worth it. One can seems to last me 3 months or so with daily use. Somehow this spring water acts like a very light moisturizer on my skin. I literally sigh every time I mist my face with this after washing. For about a year I have been suffering from random contact dermatitis on my face and I've had no negative reaction to this.
on December 16, 2014
I want to move to where they bottle this and just bathe in this water every day and night. I want to mist my face, my body, my hair and my food. I want to fill a pool with this water and use it to water all of my plants. This is healing water and the longer I use it, the better results I get.
on January 3, 2015
We had high hopes for this, to use for eczema relief. While it does take a little of the sting out of very irritated skin, it did nothing at all to help with healing. And the relief it does give is quite temporary. So, not a "bad" product, but don't get too optimistic until you give it a try.
on April 22, 2016
I didn't believe this before trying it myself. "French water in a can" sounds like a ridiculous hoax, but I promise you, it's working. I was just diagnosed with eczema last year that I've been trying to keep at bay with coconut oil and vaseline and basically every eczema lotion I could find. Some products would lessen the appearance slightly and help with the dryness for a short period of time, but after using this thermal spring water for 2 days, my eczema is barely noticeable. Trust me, I know it sounds crazy because it's LITERALLY JUST WATER but it works!
on February 26, 2016
I just paid $16 for water. Yep. Water. I was told it was water, still I paid $16 for it. It did not work the miracles for me that it did for others. I have perioral dermatitis and it did nothing after about 6 weeks of use. I gave it two stars because I knew it was water, and still I purchased it. That's what desperate people do. and I really hoped, hoped, hoped it would help.