5.0 out of 5 stars The very best moisterizer ever!
Published 19 months ago by Kritik Lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not cure ezema
Did not cure my skin condition, as my skin does itch still at night. But I notice it is better and not as dry. It does stay on pretty long. After a few hours it does still have a like a protective covering layer on my skin.
Published 8 months ago by Cheok Chai

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best moisterizer ever!, September 2, 2012
Kritik Lover (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
My dermatologist first recommended this product. I have extremely dry skin that continuously itched but after just a day using Trixera the itching was gone. I especially noticed a difference on my elbows. The rough skin disappeared and they became as smooth as the rest of my skin. At my dermatologist's recommendation I've also used Trixera on my face at night if it feels wind chapped or sunburned. This has become a major part of my every day routine and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for dry skin, May 6, 2011
This review is from: Avene Trixera+ Selectiose Emollient Cream, 6.76-Ounce Package (Health and Beauty)
I have rosacea, and my skin is terribly dry and tends to become wrinkly because of it.
I have tried a lot of creams. la Mer, Chanel, Valmont, and other expensive brands. but this ones tops them all.
apart from being really dry, my skin easily gets irritated and red from any product. I can never introduce more then one product at a time , only then I know how my skin responds to the product.
so far this cream is most calming to my skin, from any product I have tried, since getting rosacea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emolient cream, July 28, 2010
A friend of mine who was having some medical issues, started using this cream for her face. Her skin started glowing after two weeks so I demanded to know what it was. She loaned me some and I've been using it for my skin which used to be oily but is now patchy and dry from time to time. Amazing stuff. My friend's doctor recommended it to her and I must say: Thanks, Doc! For those of you with tricky skin...buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more winter itch!, January 18, 2011
I really love this moisturizer. Usually I get super dry skin and itch like crazy in the winter. I have been applying this cream after showering and it has really made a difference. Great stuff, I would recommend to others with the same skin problems in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Made a Difference, March 13, 2013
I never used creams before on my face. I never thought they would make a difference. But I had a laser resurfacing, and wanted to take care of my skin. My doctor recommended Avene Trixera. After about 3 months, I noticed a considerable difference. My skin is smoother, the lines around my eyes are gone, and people are telling me my skin os so smooth. I am truly and pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, June 15, 2011
This lotion is great. I have atopic eczema and I cannot use any other lotion without it making me itchy. This lotion is sold in a local drug store but the price is twice what I paid through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT, March 7, 2014
Avene is the best product line that I have found for sensitive and acne prone skin. If you want to make people jealous of your skin, buy this. Noticeable difference in a week for me, I use it everyday twice a day. I have dry skin, I don't know if it would be a good choice for oily skin. I use this with my acne treatment, such a life saver, and the bottle: HUGE. I would like to say I will use this product FOREVER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, March 4, 2014
My dermatologist had me use Akerat cream to put moisture back in my skin. I like the feel of Akerat, but it was helping slowly. So he moved me up to Trixera. It has a slightly "waxy" feel, but does an amazing job of moisturizing. My skin is super sensitive and this has done wonders. I've bought Trixera in the tubes, but found the stiff plastic made it difficult to get the last bit out of the tube and at the price, I didn't want to wastw a bit! Also, in the pump bottle I use it more often. Expensive, but can be a wonderful tool in the arsenal for those with sensitive skin with atopic dermatitis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it, January 27, 2014
This is my favorite lotion for protecting my hands from dermatitis outbreaks and for just locking in the moisture. It is literally the only lotion that I've found that helps super dry skin. It leaves a protective moisturizing layer on your hands preventing scaly, flaky skin. When my skin is so dry that it is red and irritated this is my go-to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 7, 2014
I have psorosias and my face gets rough and red. This TriXera Plus Emollient Cream keeps my face smooth and moist without spending tons of money. I lOVE it!

ARRAY(0xa0667dc8)