5.0 out of 5 stars Late 90's version of The Avengers
Published on August 25, 2012 by Picardfan007

3.0 out of 5 stars The graphics are not the best.
Graphics are dated and not a strong storylime. The recent Avengers cartoons are much better.It seems as if it was thrown together quickly.
Published 7 months ago by Jeff Leonhardt

5.0 out of 5 stars Late 90's version of The Avengers, August 25, 2012
This series should have lasted much longer. It's also available on Marvel site. I liked watching the Vison and some of the lesser known Avengers. It's a great series that pays it's respects to some of the lesser known, but fully capable Avengers that have been over looked. It's too bad this didn't get more attention than it deserved. It was over 10 years ahead of it's time. I hope this gets a DVD release, it would be worth it to own all of these on DVD. It's good for older and kid fans alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Marvel Series, May 31, 2012
P. Turner (Irmo, SC, USA) - See all my reviews
Focuses on the lessor known Avengers superheroes. Some viewers do not like that the major heroes are neglected (Ironman and Captain America each appear only once, whereas Thor and Hulk were each scheduled for a one show appearance in the never-done second season), but I like the chance to explore these other characters, whose less spectacular powers make team work even more important.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT...., January 28, 2014
MY GRANDSON WATCHES THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN..HE LOVES THE AVENGERS. WOULD RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE THAT LOVES A GOOD MOVIE AND THE ACTION PACKED AVENGERS LIKE MY GRANDSON.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, February 17, 2014
Yeah, its dated, but that's what you get from older films. In 20-30 years, our kids will be laughing at all the chrome in OUR shows. That said, I enjoyed seeing other Avengers. Nice change. I just wish they'd been able to continue the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars The graphics are not the best., April 30, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Good super heroes cartoon, October 7, 2013
I like super heroes and this one was good. Better than the super heroes of today! They don't make cartoon heroes the same!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young grandson, March 11, 2013
sweetie2 (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
He enjoys watching and loves The Avengers. I've watched a little of this myself and it seems like good entertainment for any age group.

3.0 out of 5 stars A product of the times, October 30, 2012
I don't know how I missed this version of the Avengers when it first came out. I was a fan of the comic. Watching Earth's Mightiest Heroes and then rolling back time to watch this...shows what a long way storylines have come. Actually, not storylines, voice acting. I would rent this if your are a completionist and want to see Tigra in action but not if you want the same charm that the new series has.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I remember this show when it was on network TV, April 11, 2014
Well ... sometimes it's frustrating when you start watching a show and it gets cancelled. There are only 13 episodes of this show and the story line is left unfinished. The episodes that are there are good, for the most part.But I had forgotten that all the team members have an outer armor they wear when in battle. It's sort of Iron Man-esque, but it's really unnecessary. They don't wear armor in the movie or in the "regular" comic book. And the Wasp just looks like some sort of alien bug.

I still really enjoyed the show,but I don't know that I'll watch the series again .. it'll just sit in my "library" for eternity.

3.0 out of 5 stars closer to the avengers i grew up with, October 15, 2013
I don't like it or feel the point of putting a character from my past into a modern world and not stay true for the characters point of existing relating to the situation he was created for in a modern way that adheres to the spirit of the true origin of the artist who created for a purpose