Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avengers Thor Classic Costume, Red/Silver/Blue, Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: Red/Silver/Blue|Change
Price:$17.99 - $59.98

on March 13, 2013
Bought it for my nephew. He loves it.

Things to be aware of:
1: not very high quality fabric, hence the price
2: Hammer not included
3: cape is a bit short
4: appears to be rather slim for it's size. It was almost tight on my nephew, while very long in legs and arms. And he is a very skinny child :)

My nephew loved the costume and hammer I got him. He wore it for 3 straight days when he got it.
on September 28, 2015
This came in very quickly! It took about 5 days to get to me. My son is 2 years old and fits into 3T/4T so I ordered an XS and it fits perfectly! The legs are a little long but that's adjustable. And the costume itself is very sheer and thin, that's the only thing I don't like. But overall it looks just like the picture and he looks great in it! & he likes it so that's all that matters. (Hammer not included)
review image
on May 4, 2015
Purchased this costume for my 3 year old son who was attending the Marvels Experince in San Diego. We asked him who he wanted to be and he said Thor. When we finally recieved the package (which was super fast when it was just standard shipping) I pulled it out immediately to check it. The cosutme was perfect size, especially since we wanted to put hi pj's on under neath. The details of the costume was awesome...I can tell the moment he put it on, he's personality transformed to Thor. This costume made his Marvel Experince that much more memorable.
on August 19, 2013
Ordered this costume for my grandson of 4 years old and he loved it so much he wore it for 2 days straight. Ordered a size small which is 4-6 and it was a bit long but it was ok. I can fix the hem and let it down as he grows. I recommend this costume to anyone that has a little Thor! And the delivery service was very prompt!
on August 6, 2014
The quality of the costumes fabric is really poor... It got a run after the first time my son used it and another after the second time he did. Is really nice looking but oviously won't last more than a few more wears...
It fits a little small. My 6 year old is rather big but I should have definitelly bought him the size 10.
on November 24, 2014
Medium fit was perfect for my 7 yr old. He loved his costume. It is a thin material,(that's the 4 stars) so he wore fleece pajamas underneath on Halloween night, as it was chilly and drizzly out. The cape has velcro for easy on/off with back opening on costume. No other attachments, all decoration is in material.
on January 11, 2015
5 year old size 5T/size 5... fits perfect. he felt powerful! lasting longer than just Halloween
on October 24, 2013
I got this for my son he is eight and a little taller than his friends. I know its only for this year that he will were it, But if your child is taller the costume is not true to size. i would have purchased one size larger
on November 13, 2012
The price for this costume could't be beat! A costume for just a few dollars! Sweet! That quality is typical kid's costume quality. Thin material, but it looks cute on. The only bummer was the serging on the front of the neck opening was unraveling when we pulled it out of the packaging. By the end of Halloween night the whole front of it had pulled all the way off. It is still holding up well and hasn't unraveled further. Plus, the material doesn't fray so that's a good thing. It could easily be fixed. Really though, it's just fine for a cheap costume. It fits my scrawny average sized 6 year old perfectly. maybe a bit short in the legs, but not really enough to notice. he wouldn't care anyway!
on October 31, 2012
My son got this for halloween and he looked pretty nice in it with the Thor hammer. My only complaint is that the costume could have been a little bigger, my skinny average 7 year old did not have much breathing space or could wear a t-shirt inside. All in all, he had fun.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse