4.0 out of 5 stars Fun party addition
Published on July 11, 2012 by Tierni H. Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Avengers Mask are a Waste of money
I am truly sorry I wasted my money on these mask. I purchased two packages for my grandson birthday party and they turned out to be paper mask that would not fit a babies face. They are so small that no one will be able to enjoy them at all. Don't bother with these they are not worth the time or money.
Published on April 25, 2012 by MONA

1.0 out of 5 stars Avengers Mask are a Waste of money, April 25, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
Flimsy cardboard with taped string. Thor is way to big, the rest to small for my 2 yr old. Dont waste your money, you and your child will be disappointed!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Paper masks, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
Masks made of paper with string. Not very durable. Child only liked the Hulk mask. Okay if using at a child's birthday, and then letting the child play with it until destroyed. Would not purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun party addition, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
I am not sure why these masks have garnered such negative reviews. First of all, they are made with paper and elastic string, so I never anticipated they would be durable. My son had them at his recent party. They went together easily and several boys aged 11 to 12, played with them strenuously. My favorite had to be the Thor mask, which is the character's head gear. I had only one mask come back to me in need of repairs, and that only required a little bit of tape and some manual pressure to reattach one of the strings. The guys loved them, and had a great time with them. I would recommend them for all ages at least above 3 or so, but little ones would enjoy them as well with supervision. They will last with a little bit of help!

1.0 out of 5 stars Why would anyone buy this product?, November 29, 2012
My needs:
Masks for kids birthday party. Avengers Birthday Bash
Great Price
A little bit of quality to last 4 hours.

After reading the reviews, I was weary of buying the product so I chose not too. My wife had other ideas though. We often make our own pinatas so we could use these to put something on it as design.

I received the item and had to laugh about it. If they wanted kids to wear these masks, the only one able to wear it would be my newborn. The quality is low, size is laughable ("That's what she said!"), and just plain wrong!

I would not recommend this product at all!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Also, it's cheaper found at Walmart! I believe it was under $3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun!, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
I am not sure why the ratings are so low. I bought these and the only negative thing about them is the price. I felt it was too expensive for only 4 masks. But that being said the graphics ad the card stock - all seem well made! My son is having a ball with these and I actually bought a pack to have him play dress up. It was an alternative to buying the expensive masks in the store right now and it was a hit!!! If you are looking for masks that will endure long term rough play , these are not them. If you are looking for an aid to help in the imagination dept of little children playing pretend for a play date.... then you have what you need!!! Go for it. Even for me, the happy elated kids with hours of fun play you get out of them will out weigh the cost.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loves These, August 17, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
Our 3-year-old grandson is in love with everything Avengers, so these masks thrilled him. When opening the package, I was surprised to see that these masks are cardboard with a covered elastic string to keep it on your head. We were expecting more substantial plastic masks. However, they were perfect for our grandson. He wore one for most of two days and insisted that at least one of us wear one, too (we had to wear The Hulk most of the time ...). They're easy for little kids to put on and take off, they're light weight and not too hot to wear for a long time (like when you're charging around the house with your Thor hammer for hours). They may not last indefinitely, but they were, and are, still a big hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
Perfect fit for the 2 to 6 year olds attending the birthday party. They held up well and the children loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great party ice breaker, January 12, 2013
Harlem317 "JGB" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
We handed out these masks at the beginning of my son's 6th birthday. Great icebreaker! As other reviewers mentioned, they are pretty thin paper, but durable enough to last rough boy play for about 15- 20 minutes. Some of the kids took them home. Great addition to an Avengers theme party

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory (Toy)
A waste of money and they look NOTHING like the picture. Sorry I wasted my money and shipping costs! I will throw in the garbage and not even allow my child to WASTE his time. I shouldn't even give it one star but it won't allow otherwise.

Avengers Paper Masks Child Accessory