Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon September 4, 2009
Purchased the medium size and it is perfect for a child's bike. Can hold a reasonably sized stuffed animal to take for a ride. Seems similar/same to the Pyramid version. I think it is reasonable well made and is really cute. The attaching strips are hard to locate as they are white and stuck in the interior of the basket, between the weaving - you really have to look for them! A good buy.
on July 11, 2011
I think this basket is generally fine for the price. The medium fits on my almost-5-year-old daughter's bike well enough. It seems to be the perfect size for her. And it was easy to put on. BUT - like other reviewers, I didn't get all three flowers. I only got one. I know it's a little thing, and even my daughter said "I like having one flower, that's okay!" But it would be nice to get what is advertised. I don't think it's Amazon's fault - I'm sure it's Avenir (the maker of the basket). But honestly - how hard is it to put three flowers in a basket when you advertise that the basket comes with three flowers? Honestly. It's a little bit ridiculous. I would have to tell Avenir to get their act together on this one.
on December 23, 2010
I did not want to put to much money into a flower basket for my daughter's tricycle. This basket is okay, but when it was shipped to our home the first time it only came with one of three flowers. I sent the original back to Amazon, and the sent me a brand new one. This one came with 3 flowers, but did not have the plastic ties to attach the basket to her tricycle. I gave up after the second time, and my husband found plastic ties out in his shop to use to keep the basket on. If you want sometime cheap this would be the basket to buy, but you will NOT get all your PIECES!
on May 22, 2013
When I first ordered this basket, it came without any flowers and without the loops to attach it. I went online to return/exchange it but it said the medium baskets were out of stock. I called amazon customer service and they reordered a new one for me right away. It arrived a couple days late for my daughter's birthday, but she wasn't too upset by getting it later than expected.

The basket is a good value for the price (around 4 dollars). It is cheaply made. The weavings are getting stretched out by the attaching loops and my daughter hasn't put anything heavy in the basket yet. She has used it for about a month. I am hoping that it will last at least until she outgrows her bike and wants a basket that can hold larger/heavier items (~2 years). I expect that it will last that long, but I will update this review if it does not.
on February 22, 2008
This basket was a life saver as I have an ankle/foot cast on and have to use a turning leg caddy, designed like a kids scooter to get around. Since I cannot carry any items due to my injury, I purchased this basket for the handlebars of the scooter. It is durable and very well made as I put all of my office needs or other items in it and it holds alot. The flowers just pop off if you don't want them on. I would recommend
this product with high regards.
on January 28, 2012
This medium size basket is a good size for our daughter's bike. It's a nice neutral white color to match any color bike. It did come with all 3 flowers (red, blue, yellow) along with basket attachments. Our daughter is able to tote her baby dolls now with her on her bike. The price is good too for this. The basket is made of plastic so hopefully it will hold up for awhile.
on September 28, 2011
I wish I had read the reviews. The white basket came as described without the flowers or ties. I bought this for my 2-year-olds birthday trike and was very disappointed. I had to reorder through Sports Chalet. Also, I can't figure out how to contact them (Amazon) to discuss the issue.
on September 30, 2013
I wanted this for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. When it arrived, it only had one yellow flower and one strap. I didn't have time to return so I decorated it myself w/ ribbons & also used ribbons to tie to bike handle.
on December 10, 2012
I just received the white bike basket. My basket DOES NOT have one single flower on it but it did come with straps!! I paid for flowers! The flowers are what makes it so cute! VERY DISAPPOINTING! I assumed the "teething toy" they sent me was to make up for NO flowers! What's up with that??
on February 18, 2011
We got this for my daughter's trike. The first one we got didn't have the mounting straps or the flowers, just the basket. Sent it back, got a replacement which was missing one flower and only had one mounting strap. It's most likely the fault of Amazon packing the item as the flowers and straps are loose in the basket and the basket is in a loose open bag. Still, not happy with this.

See 1 answered question