Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on March 5, 2013
These round labels are perfect for so many situations: from personal to professional. They stick well and the diameter is perfect.

My one frustration (which caused me to waste many sheets and afford this product 3 stars instead of 5) is the template. It took way too many steps and workarounds to get the labels perfect:

Step #1) The package includes a sheet of paper with the outlines of the labels marked, but that's it! That doesn't help one layout the image in Word.
Step #2) The label template did not already exist within Microsoft Word, so I had to download it from the Avery website - this wasn't a problem although it was a little annoying that I had to make an account in order to download the template.
Step #3) Once downloaded, the template consisted of black borders drawn for each label - not gridlines - meaning if you don't want your image to have a thick black border, you have to delete the black circles one-by-one, and thus losing the template since gridlines weren't used.
Step #4) When in this situation, I normally just draft my own gridlines using the specs printed on the package, but this package did not list an label dimensions! I ended up making my own template by literally measuring the labels with a ruler, and typing the specs into Word. I assume most people wouldn't even know how to do this. Needless to say, I wasted a few good label sheets in the process when my images printed off-center.

As a marketer, I'm very comfortable and experienced with label making, but this was a headache even for me. The final product turned out fantastic, but the process was a pain.
on March 20, 2010
It wasn't easy finding these round labels, but fortunately Avery still makes them and sells them. They're perfect for spice jars, reward stickers, whatever. Some software programs (Printmaster) are designed to use these labels with the space between them/20 per page, so no other labels will work. Other programs use the labels that are closer together/24 per page. If you don't get the right labels you can waste a lot of time and ink and never get them lined up. The programs I have allow you to design only one label at a time, while the Printmaster program using these labels lets you design a whole page of different labels and save and print them in one step.
on April 25, 2013
It is very hard to find this particular size Avery label. I was glad when I saw them being sold on this site. They have a great matte finish and colors and text ink stick to them well. My only complaint is that the paper template they included with the pack was offset, so that when I adjusted my design and text to fit well on the template practice print page, it did not fit the actual labels on the actual label sheet well. Very much a waste of time and a waste of paper and labels. It was easier to just practice print on a plain page and then hold it up to the light with the real label page right behind it to make sure everything was properly aligned before actually printing on the labels.
on November 18, 2009
The labels were as described and easy to align due to the practice sheet Avery included. They went through the printer smoothly, peeled off easily, and adhered nicely.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
These labels are great and would get a 5-star review if it weren't for the TONS of time, ink and paper wasted on the included template. I downloaded the design software as suggested by Avery. Easy to obtain from their website and very easy to design what you want on the label. Avery suggests printing a trial on their template. This is where things went wrong.

I spent HOURS trying to get the labels to line up with the template. Thankfully I finally realized just leaving the template in the scanning bed of my multi-function printer and making a copy and telling my computer to print from the other paper tray (it's times like this I love, love, LOVE my HP Officejet 8600 Premium with not one but TWO paper trays!) so I didn't have to keep manually feeding the original through the auto-feeder. Anyway, on to the template complaints...

Seriously, I kid you not when I say I spent hours on these labels trying to figure out why I could NOT get them to print centered. I dug around on the internet trying to find ways to align my printer thinking it was the problem and found nothing. I printed templates every way I could think of thinking perhaps the alignment was somehow off when those were copying/printing but no, they were just fine. I literally broke this down and eliminated every possible variable in the equation before finally deciding to just risk it and print out a sheet of the actual labels.

Guess what! Yes, they printed. Centered and all! What's wrong here? The template provided by Avery is JUNK! Just make sure you perfectly center your design in the software! I recommend printing just label #1 through 1 so you're not wasting a bunch of ink if for some reason you have a disaster. If the first one is good, cross your fingers and go for it on an entire sheet!

I sure wish I had read all of the other reviews saying the same thing about the template before wasting half of a day trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. It wasn't me!!
on May 9, 2012
I've never tried making my own round envelope seals before but I must say these 1 1/2"diameter white label/seals (with a template available at work beautifully and allow for wonderful creativity. I've already printed several pages using the template, and whatever image you choose aligns perfectly on the seal so that the finished seal looks quite professional. I printed out a couple pages of different images already, then used my Sakura Gelly Roll sparkly pens to add a bit more liveliness and color to the finished sticker. They're gorgeous and I'm all set for any letter I might write in the future. The holiday images will make wonderful Christmas envelope embellishments or labels on gift bags, etc. A terrific product at a terrific price and I won't hesitate to keep a supply of these on hand.
on November 2, 2013
I LOVE these labels! As an independant distributor for Athena's Home Novelties, I make my own samples from the full size retail product. These labels are bright and easy to customize for my samples. Avery's online software is a little tricky to get used to, but it is really helpful in customizing the labels with a picture of the product, and my business information so the samples look professional. I've had issues getting them to line up properly during printing, but Avery's online software even allows adjustments to help your printer line them up right; you just might need to do a test run or two first. As always, great labels from Avery, and I can save money making business labels myself instead of ordering them from printers.
on September 7, 2014
stickers are great but like other reviewers mentioned, the templates are atrocious! I downloaded so many variations off the avery website and couldn't get one that didn't require a great deal of manual tweaking. (each circle had to individually adjusted.)

the sticker paper weight was good and not too thin (some white stickers can be rather see-through). I printed versions in full color and white backgrounds, and both looked really great.
on January 7, 2013
I thought 400 was a large number of labels but it turns out there are so many uses for them that I'm pleased to have so many. I used them for my homemade vanilla Christmas gift labels, return address labels, Christmas gift tags and plan to find more uses for them.
on August 28, 2010
We use these to make stickers for our preschool. We have a letter of the day and sometimes it is hard to find stickers to go along with each letter. So we just make our own. They are also easier for the children to remove than some traditional stickers.