|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9.9 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||74400|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Pack of 200|
|Manufacturer Part Number||74400|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Avery Diamond Clear Heavyweight Sheet Protectors, Acid Free, Box of 200 (74400)
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (58%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stores and protects 8-1/2" x 11" papers
- Acid free and archival safe, won't lift print from your papers
- Easy Load feature provides a wider top opening so papers slide easily into place
- Each sheet protector holds one sheet of paper
- Includes 200 sheet protectors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
What's in the Box
200 8-1/2 x 11-inch Sheet Protectors.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sufficient thickness and weight: Some sheet protectors can be of such a light weight that they flop over in a notebook. These sheet protectors are the heaviest I've found. They do not easily crimp or bend when in your binder.
2) Clarity: This product is completely clear and will not distort the appearance of a document.
3) Ease of use: Each sheet protector has a slanted corner which enables the user to easily separate the halves of the protector and slide a sheet inside.
4) Acid free: You've probably see sheet protectors ruin the print on a document or lift an image. These documents will not damage your document because they are acid free. I imagine that the acid free feature would be attractive to those engaged in scrapbooking.
5) Secure: I've never had a standard sized sheet of paper fall out of one of these protectors. Once the paper is slipped in, I feel confident is is going to stay put.
While I typically purchase my Avery sheet protectors through Costco, Amazon's pricing has become more competitive for a product that I highly for professional and casual use.
This product is made in China.
I thought I was ordering the heavyweight, which is what I've always used. They've changed their product line, names #'s. But am glad I got these. They don't take up as much room in a binder and are even clearer than the heavier weight. Am going to also get some of the heavyweight for very special items.
Also, that much-touted feature of a slanted corner making it easier to insert papers, photos, etc.? Turns out that it is quite a good thing, very helpful.
My advice to you is write the product number down or keep the empty box when you go to order again! I protect all my printed photos with these and they go fast when making duplicates that I give away with the sheet protectors. I have not used the Superheavywieght ones but these seem durable and flexible enough in a notebook and holdup well. Remmeber if you like Avery Protectors, save that product number so you don't pull your hair out trying to figure out what you had last time.
I'm not using them in a straining way, but so far none have broken. My husband and I have probably used 50 between us and we haven't had to through away any defective products.
I will order these again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great page liners and protectors, very fast delivery. I am very pleased.I will buy more.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
The product is pretty awesome, but definitely slippery when handling multiple pages of them. What I did not like was that the product was open when I received it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Dwight B