1,502 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me
Published on October 17, 2012 by Bazinga

9,194 of 9,570 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women...
Published on October 18, 2012 by PenName220

13,115 of 13,642 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2-Inch Slant Ring, Holds 8.5 x 11-Inch Paper, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.

6,682 of 6,952 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune, October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.

9,194 of 9,570 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.

8,368 of 8,722 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as the Trap Her, Keep Her, October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.

5,838 of 6,097 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I feel secure!, October 17, 2012
LeeBo (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.

3,569 of 3,741 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Binder Mom, October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spent 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.

5.0 out of 5 stars A male perspective, October 18, 2012
While I've found all the reviews of this product most enlightening I couldn't help but notice that they all seemed to be penned by women. I thought I'd set the record straight with a male perspective. Ladies, take note.

I purchased the Avery binder about a year ago. Before I had this product, my women were everywhere. I ran into them in the halls, they were in my home, sometimes occupying the bathroom for long hours, it was basically chaos. Once I acquired my binder, however, everything just made sense. Whenever I need someone with an innate capacity for home economics to rush home and cook my dinner, I open my binder and presto, there's my lady. I usually let her know how much I appreciate her contribution with a firm open-palmed smack on the behind. In my experience, women love that kind of affirmation, and if they don't get it they lose self-esteem. If by chance, a woman I pull out of the binder doesn't live up to my expectations or objects to the pat on the bum, I've created a special section deep at the back of my binder and I consign her there never to be called upon again.

In short, the binder has created order from chaos. In many ways, it helps to restore what I think we all feel deep in our hearts to be the natural order. I recommend this product most highly.

1,785 of 1,872 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know how I got my job!!! My boss has a binder, too!!!, October 18, 2012
I watched the Presidential debate on Tuesday. I didn't understand most of it, but I loved what that one guy said about his binders full of women. Those ladies were so lucky! I work for an asset management firm which tends to be a male-dominated industry. I have long wondered, as a woman, how I managed to get hired at my firm when there were surely many more qualified men. Could my boss have a binder, too?

On Wednesday, my boss called me and said, "Hun, would you come down to my office?" "Yes, sir!" I eagerly rushed down. Sitting on top of his desk, next to a box of golf balls and his "World's Greatest Boss" figurine (here's a little secret - we girls think he bought it for himself! Teehee!), was this beautiful Avery Durable View binder. You can see in the product photo that there is that dumb-looking piece of paper stuck underneath the front cover. Boring! My boss removed that, and replaced it with a pink piece of paper that said "Greg's Girls." It was so pretty! The letters were in cursive, written with a fuchsia marker. There were stickers of flowers and hearts on it, too. He saw me gazing at it with wonder, and he said with a shy smile, "My secretary designed the cover."

I was so happy to finally have all my questions answered, right in this wondrous binder. "Can I touch it?" I whispered. "Yes, and if there is anything you don't understand, just ask, sweetheart."

I held my breath as I flipped through the pages, until I found a tab with my name. The first page was a photo of me taken from my Facebook profile. Beside it, someone wrote a couple of notes: "Looks pleasant enough." "Would she consider losing 10 pounds?" Now I understand why my boss always asks me to get coffee from the place 5 blocks away, rather than from the one in our building. He's so funny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient storage for woman and related accessories, October 18, 2012
As a very busy and successful businessman and politician (who is also extremely wealthy), I need the most functional and easy to use items at my disposal. I have been using these Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White to store my multitudes of "not quite as qualified as men, but it's ok because they're only women" female candidates and employees.

There are many features that make this binder so useful:

-The EZ-turn rings keep the women contained during the day, but make it so easy to release them at 5:00 to go home to make dinner. With my previous binders, I had to devote too much of my time to freeing the women to complete their necessary household duties.
-The interior pockets provide storage for all the paraphernalia associated with women, like makeup bags, recipe books, etc. Before they would just clutter up the office.
-Women are now easily categorized for much faster reference! We have ours sorted into Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead...but you could easily group by age, bra size, typing speed, or anything else you could imagine!
-Gap-free rings make it seem as though you are completely serious about closing the gender gap!
-Durable construction can withstand all the banging on the glass ceiling organizers

Overall, I highly recommend these for anyone with heavy-duty women storage needs. If you are a lighter user of female storage, you may want to check out a Trapper Keeper for your needs instead.

1,346 of 1,410 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Binder for those who Don't Know Any Women, October 18, 2012
Like most American CEO's, Mitt didn't know any women personally, however, he was saved by this binder. His staff filled it full of women and presented it to him so that he could make his selection. He also has a binder full of Hispanic's, and even one for Blacks. The Blacks Binder, however, doesn't contain women at this time. Soon, Binders Full of Asians will be released. At this time, there is no plan for any Binders Full of Middle Easterners or Gays to be released.