1,451 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me
Published on October 17, 2012 by Bazinga

9,186 of 9,547 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women...
Published on October 18, 2012 by PenName220

13,091 of 13,603 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2-Inch Slant Ring, Holds 8.5 x 11-Inch Paper, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.

6,664 of 6,922 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune, October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.

9,186 of 9,547 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.

8,359 of 8,698 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as the Trap Her, Keep Her, October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.

5,833 of 6,079 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I feel secure!, October 17, 2012
LeeBo (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.

3,564 of 3,727 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Binder Mom, October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spend 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.

1,783 of 1,868 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know how I got my job!!! My boss has a binder, too!!!, October 18, 2012
I watched the Presidential debate on Tuesday. I didn't understand most of it, but I loved what that one guy said about his binders full of women. Those ladies were so lucky! I work for an asset management firm which tends to be a male-dominated industry. I have long wondered, as a woman, how I managed to get hired at my firm when there were surely many more qualified men. Could my boss have a binder, too?

On Wednesday, my boss called me and said, "Hun, would you come down to my office?" "Yes, sir!" I eagerly rushed down. Sitting on top of his desk, next to a box of golf balls and his "World's Greatest Boss" figurine (here's a little secret - we girls think he bought it for himself! Teehee!), was this beautiful Avery Durable View binder. You can see in the product photo that there is that dumb-looking piece of paper stuck underneath the front cover. Boring! My boss removed that, and replaced it with a pink piece of paper that said "Greg's Girls." It was so pretty! The letters were in cursive, written with a fuchsia marker. There were stickers of flowers and hearts on it, too. He saw me gazing at it with wonder, and he said with a shy smile, "My secretary designed the cover."

I was so happy to finally have all my questions answered, right in this wondrous binder. "Can I touch it?" I whispered. "Yes, and if there is anything you don't understand, just ask, sweetheart."

I held my breath as I flipped through the pages, until I found a tab with my name. The first page was a photo of me taken from my Facebook profile. Beside it, someone wrote a couple of notes: "Looks pleasant enough." "Would she consider losing 10 pounds?" Now I understand why my boss always asks me to get coffee from the place 5 blocks away, rather than from the one in our building. He's so funny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient storage for woman and related accessories, October 18, 2012
As a very busy and successful businessman and politician (who is also extremely wealthy), I need the most functional and easy to use items at my disposal. I have been using these Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White to store my multitudes of "not quite as qualified as men, but it's ok because they're only women" female candidates and employees.

There are many features that make this binder so useful:

-The EZ-turn rings keep the women contained during the day, but make it so easy to release them at 5:00 to go home to make dinner. With my previous binders, I had to devote too much of my time to freeing the women to complete their necessary household duties.
-The interior pockets provide storage for all the paraphernalia associated with women, like makeup bags, recipe books, etc. Before they would just clutter up the office.
-Women are now easily categorized for much faster reference! We have ours sorted into Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead...but you could easily group by age, bra size, typing speed, or anything else you could imagine!
-Gap-free rings make it seem as though you are completely serious about closing the gender gap!
-Durable construction can withstand all the banging on the glass ceiling organizers

Overall, I highly recommend these for anyone with heavy-duty women storage needs. If you are a lighter user of female storage, you may want to check out a Trapper Keeper for your needs instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars There once was a man named Mittens, October 18, 2012
There once was a man named Mittens
Whose women were all playful kittens
He bound them all in
An Avery bin
And had only to pay them a pittance

2,270 of 2,380 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Feel Safe at Home, October 18, 2012
Wow, this binder has really changed my life. Before I was always trying to fit into the corporate world. I wanted things like equal pay, safety from sexual harassment and the right to have health care coverage for birth control. But after purchasing this binder I feel totally put in my place. Now I know from the safety of my binder that men are much more capable of making these kinds of decisions for me. I obviously do not deserve equal pay because I am always asking for special accommodations, like leaving early to make dinner for my children- which is in no way, under any circumstances, a man's responsibility. Women are the one's who always cook dinner, every night. Asking to leave early for this purpose is a fair reason to pay us less for the same exact work. Also, sexual harassment I learned is actually just a man's way of showing his affection for me and reminding me of my weakness and inability to care for myself. Finally, birth control is in no way a right. Women are the vessels in which men plant their seed, from the safety of my binder I can be available for procreation at all times. I am so grateful for my binder. The world is such a simpler place from in here. It also has the added bonus of helping me control my emotions and preventing me from making irrational decisions like voting. 5 stars, Amazon!