1,405 Reviews

6,648 of 6,888 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

9,175 of 9,524 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women...
Published 23 months ago by PenName220

6,648 of 6,888 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2-Inch Slant Ring, Holds 8.5 x 11-Inch Paper, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)

13,080 of 13,577 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me, October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.

9,175 of 9,524 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.

8,349 of 8,676 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as the Trap Her, Keep Her, October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.

5,828 of 6,063 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I feel secure!, October 17, 2012
LeeBo (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.

3,563 of 3,715 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Binder Mom, October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spend 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.

5.0 out of 5 stars A male perspective, October 18, 2012
While I've found all the reviews of this product most enlightening I couldn't help but notice that they all seemed to be penned by women. I thought I'd set the record straight with a male perspective. Ladies, take note.

I purchased the Avery binder about a year ago. Before I had this product, my women were everywhere. I ran into them in the halls, they were in my home, sometimes occupying the bathroom for long hours, it was basically chaos. Once I acquired my binder, however, everything just made sense. Whenever I need someone with an innate capacity for home economics to rush home and cook my dinner, I open my binder and presto, there's my lady. I usually let her know how much I appreciate her contribution with a firm open-palmed smack on the behind. In my experience, women love that kind of affirmation, and if they don't get it they lose self-esteem. If by chance, a woman I pull out of the binder doesn't live up to my expectations or objects to the pat on the bum, I've created a special section deep at the back of my binder and I consign her there never to be called upon again.

In short, the binder has created order from chaos. In many ways, it helps to restore what I think we all feel deep in our hearts to be the natural order. I recommend this product most highly.

2,269 of 2,374 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Feel Safe at Home, October 18, 2012
Wow, this binder has really changed my life. Before I was always trying to fit into the corporate world. I wanted things like equal pay, safety from sexual harassment and the right to have health care coverage for birth control. But after purchasing this binder I feel totally put in my place. Now I know from the safety of my binder that men are much more capable of making these kinds of decisions for me. I obviously do not deserve equal pay because I am always asking for special accommodations, like leaving early to make dinner for my children- which is in no way, under any circumstances, a man's responsibility. Women are the one's who always cook dinner, every night. Asking to leave early for this purpose is a fair reason to pay us less for the same exact work. Also, sexual harassment I learned is actually just a man's way of showing his affection for me and reminding me of my weakness and inability to care for myself. Finally, birth control is in no way a right. Women are the vessels in which men plant their seed, from the safety of my binder I can be available for procreation at all times. I am so grateful for my binder. The world is such a simpler place from in here. It also has the added bonus of helping me control my emotions and preventing me from making irrational decisions like voting. 5 stars, Amazon!

1,534 of 1,603 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to a binder, October 18, 2012
I think that I shall never see
A binder lovelier than thee.
Full of women's names, the best
binder clutched against my breast;
This binder makes me feel like God,
When hiring gals for less-pay jobs,
A binder that my staff holds close,
Filled with women who can vote;
On whose careers we men have stood,
richer, `cause, well, `cause we could.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only Avery ...
made this really useful binder.

With apologies to Joyce Kilmer.

1,343 of 1,403 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Binder for those who Don't Know Any Women, October 18, 2012
Like most American CEO's, Mitt didn't know any women personally, however, he was saved by this binder. His staff filled it full of women and presented it to him so that he could make his selection. He also has a binder full of Hispanic's, and even one for Blacks. The Blacks Binder, however, doesn't contain women at this time. Soon, Binders Full of Asians will be released. At this time, there is no plan for any Binders Full of Middle Easterners or Gays to be released.